dandoy

1. Dissapointing of Dandoy service

In a past never had problem with Dandoy. But on my last order they mixed up and sent me wrong stuff. After I let them know they sent me rubbers I actually ordered. Them asked to send back wrong rubbers and refund me shipping cost. After I send it they don't answer on my emails and I didn't...
  2. Dandoy's Customer Care

I want to share with the forum a really bad experience I've had with Dandoy. About 1,5 month ago I made a really big order for my club. When the order arrived, I've noticed that I had made a mistake in the order. A few days later I contacted Dandoy by mail and asked if I could exchange an item...
  3. Problems with Dandoy-Sports

Have you guys ever had any problems when ordering from dandoy-sports? I've actually already bought stuff from them a while ago, and I believe many people here have too, so I believe it's a reliable website. But here's the problem: I placed an order almost a month ago and nothing has been sent...
  4. Dandoy sport is a recommend store?

Hello, I want to ask about recent shopping experiences at: Dandoy-sport Recommend the store? but because?
  5. Question about Dandoy

Hello everyone. Dandoy currently have the Tibhar Evolution MX-S discounted, I am thinking to make an order. The problem is, they write that they don't have the MX-S black in 2.1 in stock. If I order myself a red and a black MX-S is 2.1, will they send me the rubbers? And will the price remain...
  6. Dandoy shipment?

So I've purchased from Dandoy, it was a Ma Lin Extra Offensive Penhold. If you go to their site and search for it it doesn't come up and I've been waiting about 2 and a half week for it and haven't received it? I live in Western Australia and am becoming worried, should I try to opt for a...