current

1. Current best OX LP and inverted/SP forehand attacking players?

Are there any new up and coming or perhaps already established players using OX LP on the backhand and playing an attacking game on the forehand? Not necessarily at a 'top end' level either. Anything over USATT 2000 up to pro level? I'm looking to find some that are more attacking oriented, and...
  2. New blade with more feeling ? (current is tibhar IV S)

Hello hello My friend is not fully happy with his blade and i wanted to advice him something but i'm not sure He plays with Tibhar IV S and FXP 1.8mm. He's rated around 800 in France and has good strokes but still he finds it a bit too fast. He's a looper that like to play a bit far from the...
  3. Best FH in the Eyes of Former and Current Japanese Players

https://youtu.be/0d7kPLgOQTk Link above is broken. Subtitles for original videos below. @2:24-4:20 Next question Sakamoto-san(Ryusuke Sakamoto), you have an excellent serve Your FH and BH are also very good, very high quality But even so, of the ones you have faced, which player produced...
  4. Current short pip forehand players?

Who are the current players using short pips on the forehand? And what rubbers are they using, if known? I know of the highest ranked male player using them Mattias Karlson - razka PO pips And also the female player Wan Yaun, but not sure which pip she is using. The players needn't be top...
  5. The ITTF World Tour current rankings

https://www.ittf.com/ittf-world-tour/seamaster-2018-ittf-world-tour/world-tour-standings/ The World Tour rankings take out the European prejudices of the ITTF.
  6. CNT and Liu Guoliang current situation

Hi all, What's the current situation of Liu Guoliang? He will never will be a coach anymore? Even a personal coach? Heard they removed the head coach. Best regards, Eduardo Bagarrão
  7. Tomokazu Harimoto not in the current World Junior Championship

I have searched over the web and I didn't manage to find anything about why Tomokazu Harimoto is not playing in the current World Junior Championship. I would love to see him play against the chinese juniors. If anybody knows why he is not participating please write here.
  8. Solution to the current problems in CNT

This is a message from a fan to CTTA, ITTF and all table tennis fans around the world and it contains solution to the current problems regarding China national team (CNT) The absence of the Chinese top players during China Open on 23th June implies their heavy disapproval with the established...
  9. Training match of current World Champion in Doubles (in Senior Class over 75 years)

hey @all! :) I was long time not active here, but i think this video could be interesting for some of you. It is a video summary of my training matches against Siegfried "Egon" Lemke last week. He is a 77 year old TT-player with many many many successes in his TT-lifetime. He is the current...
  10. Ovtcharov's thoughts on the current situation in TT!

Hey all, We have just translated the viral interview about 'Dimitrij Ovtcharov's thoughts on the current situation in the world of table tennis'. You can read it here: http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/content.php?1004-Insightful-Interview-with-Dimitrij-Ovtcharov-2016! Some highlights...
  11. Current state of Xu Xin

Hello guys, Xu Xin once again lost to Fan Zhen Dong in the World Tour Grand Finals 2015. Even though he was close to making it a 3-3, his score was 4-2, same as his last defeat. This year, he lost to FZD 4 times in a row in international setting. Personally I feel Xu Xin was not having bad days...
  12. What is your Current and All time top 10?

Here's mine: Active (Taking last 3 years into account) 1. Zhang Jike ......Wang Hao (retired) 2. Ma Long 3. Xu Xin 4. Timo Boll 5. Vladimir Samsonov (Sightly above a few others owing to what he can still do at his age) 6. Fan Zhendong 7. Dimitrij Ovtcharov 7. Yan An 8. Joo Se Hyuk (because of...
  13. This picture says all about it - the current ITTF

I hope this thread won't be deleted. More, no one should succumb to his "legal" threats while in fact his days are numbered.