darker

1. Different handle colors on Darker blades

Hi there, I have just received a second Darker 5P-2A blade and was quite astonished that the color of the handle differed significantly from my first one. Whereas the first blade has a chocolate brown handle this one has a sand colored one (see picture). They almost look like two different...
  2. LF- Darker Speed 90 Cpen Please!

Looking for a Darker Speed 90 Cpen please anyone got one for sale on this forum? Well appreciated if you can guide me in the right direction if possible!
  3. Darker 7p 2A or Darker 7p 2A df

What’s the difference in build and performance between these two as they seem relatively similar.
  4. LF: Darker Liberta Synergy (and maybe Sakura Alba...)

Hi guys I'm looking for Darker Liberta Synergy blade in good condition, FL handle. Please inform me the weight and blade condition. Please PM me with offers. I'm from Brazil. I also have some interest on Sakura Alba. My priority is Liberta Synergy at moment, but If you have one Alba for sale...
  5. FS: Collector's blade Darker Speed 90 Cpen

The blade is SOLD. This is a single-ply Japanese Kiso Hinoki Cpen blade. Thickness 9mm. Those of you who have played single-ply Kiso Hinoki know these blades are no longer in production due to the severe shortage of Kiso Hinoki. Kiso Hinoki is know for its softness with slow stroke, and the...
  6. Darker Speed 90 FL 9mm - Trade/Sell

Hi All! Well...this is my first post on here! I have been reading for a few years now as there's always a lot of quality discussion and interesting bits to pick up on here so I will try my best to contribute more myself in the future! I have in my stack of unused blades a Darker Speed 90 FL...
  7. LF: Darker Speed 90 FL (95g or so)

Hi, I am looking for an excellent condition Darker Speed 90 FL at around 95g. Please pm me if any. Many thanks. Will
  8. FS: Darker Speed 90 FL + Xiom Katana Platinum Special +Nittaku Barwell Fleet

FS: Darker Speed 90 FL + Xiom Katana Platinum Special + DHS H8 NATIONAL BLUE SPONGE All 3 blades have only been used for a short duration, less than 10 hours on each. Selling because I now use a DHS w968. Both single ply blade were cut from the centre of the tree! (one tree per blade) see the...
  9. LF: Darker Speed 90 Shakehand

Found Blade has been found :)
  10. Rubbers for Darker speed 90

Hello I would like a recomendation of which rubbers are better for darker speed 90 blade, Its a thick blade hinoki wood and I was thinking If is good idea to put on 1,9mm rubbers on it for the blade to be lighter and what kind of to produce heavy spins! Thanks! :)
  11. Darker Speed 90, 9mm ST Handle

DARKER SPEED 90 9mm Blade Table Tennis Bat, ST Handle The Blade is in good condition, i have had it for 3 months Blade comes with presentation box £85 http://www.flickr.com/photos/78820143@N07/sets/72157629729839908/ SOLD
  12. Darker Speed 90, 10mm JPen

DARKER SPEED 90 10mm PENHOLD Blade Table Tennis Bat + DHS HURRICANE NEO 3 RUBBER The Blade is in as new condition, the rubber is a DHS Neo Hurricane 3 (Black), Rubber and blade has been hardly used, a training session of less 3 hours Blade comes with presentation box...