end

1. End Of Year TTD Euro-Awards

This has been an unusual year, in the manner of a Buddhist riddle lots of stuff not happening has been even more eventful and noteworthy than if it had just happened as planned. Still, we were lucky enough to watch and hopefully even play some decent table tennis and with this in mind I would...
  2. Is it the end for fan made content of table tennis?

Resolved. Need to be removed (with the request of ITTF). :)
  3. End od season clearout

End of season clearout Hello, I need to make some space, so selling a few rubbers: Prices include shipping to UK. Dimensions are for rubbers that have been removed from blades, so they will fit blades with 2-3 mm more from my experience Sponges are perfect (or near perfect) unless stated...
  4. Looking for 8 pre made hardbats for an end of season tournament...

Hi All, Does anyone know where I could buy 8 resepctable hardbats for a fun end of season tournament I'm looking to run for my club here in Switzerland? Thinking traditional style barna/dunlop hardbats, but I cant seem to find anything from the usual sources.....any ideas? Obviously i could...
  5. [LHTT #43_Etc] The End of Walk-out Smashing

https://youtu.be/cqAz-mOYgYI
  6. The End of Euro-Jap Table Tennis Is Sealed

Image posted by CCTV 5 Reporter Zhou Dao on her Weibo http://www.ctta.cn/xhgg/qttz/2018/0927/184197.html China Table Tennis Association Announcement 2018-09-27 15:26 China Table Tennis Association In order to further deepen the reform of sports and ensure the smooth progress of the...
  7. LF: High-end blade similar to Freitas ALC

Hi TTD Members, I am looking for a blade which has a similar handle and feeling with Butterfly Marcos Freitas ALC. Thanks, Chris
  8. End of Acuda series?

Hi, has anyone noticed, that there is no more Acuda S2 and S3 on Donic official website http://www.donic.de/index.php?screen=dstore.webshop.productlist&Description=Belaege&SucessorDescription=DONIC&TreeNodeID=77 ? Is that end of legendary Acuda serie? Anyone has some further information? Maybe...
  9. I tried so hard, and got so far... In the end it doesnt really matter...

Hi guys! No this is not an tribute with Linkin Park in the background :P, I wanted to tell you something thats been going on with me for some time now... Some of you may remember me, some of you have never heard of me. I have been on this forum for a couple of years now and table tennis has...
  10. Why Chinese win those critical points at the end?

ZJK converted against Yoongsik yesterday. Today Srikanth lost to Lin Dan the same way. What gives that edge to CNT, I have no idea.
  11. Top-end rubbers characteristics

Hi guys, I want to create a chart with the newly released and older Tenergy rivals. Include: spin - speed - catapult/bounciness - throw angle/generated arc - topsheet hardness - sponge hardness - tackiness Rating will be ranged between 1 and 5 with the usage of +,- and the whole thing will be...
  12. Which End of the spectrum are you

In my eyes there are two extreme ends of the spectrum. End #1 = The only games player End #2 = The only Drills player For a long while I was on the severe side of End #1. I would only play games because i didn't want to waste a higher level players time with me constantly missing the table and...
  13. fan zhendong is using infinity, end speculations now

fan zhendong is definitely using infinity. this is from today or a couple days ago.
  14. Difference between high and low end equipment

Hi, I've always played with high end equipment, how big is the difference between a 5$ racket vs a 150$ racket? and between a 12mm table and a 25mm table? Just curious :)
  15. Will the Plastic ball end Tenergy for CNT?

As mentioned in my recent topic, some Chinese National Team players have changed their backhand rubber to cope with the new plastic ball. This means players such as Ma Long and Xu Xin are not using Tenergy 05 on the backhand. Could this lead to more European players moving to more Chinese type...
  16. The End of the Chinese Forehand

The End of the Chinese Forehand? You can see from my sig. that I use Skyline TG3 Neo for FH and now Donic Baracuda for BH. I do not boost/tune my rubbers, so in effect my FH is a bit slower than my BH, which is good, as I can place the ball far easily with that speed. I learned the chinese...
  17. Is Timo Boll's Career At An End?

The time is passing by and Timo is not that young anymore! As we could see during the WTTC in Paris, he's not as good as he used to be when it comes to playing against Chinese players. Does this mean It's all coming to an end for Timo Boll? Will he be able to beat the Chinese players one day...
  18. End with a letter,start with a letter.

Just for fun~~~~as the topic,start with the last word I give. I'll put: cat.
  19. End of the Road for Ma Lin?

http://matthetherington.blogspot.com/2011/11/end-of-road-for-ma-lin.html Could it be the end of the road for China's superstar Ma Lin? Ranked 5th in the world he suffered his 3rd loss in just a couple of months to a European player, this time Kirill Skachkov of Russia. Is there still a place...