era

1. SoulSpin New Era Handle Blades

I tested their Straight handle Basalt New Era Blade two months ago and just ordered another as a backup. Found the Handle and neck design far superior to conventional TT blade design.
  2. Chinese rubbers in the modern TT era

I caught the highlights of the FZD/XX marvelous 12 match. It was very intresting to see XX engage in close to table BH-BH rallies with FZD, and fight his instincts to step back and take full swings. At one point, he even flipped his paddle and started using is BH red rubber on his FH. I don't...
  3. Friendship/729 rubbers for post-speedglue era

Hi all, Which rubbers from Friendship/729 are for post-speedglue era? I know that 729-08, 729-05, and 729-08 ES are. Thanks in advance, Best regards, Eduardo Bagarrão
  4. Lin Gaoyan's Style and the Poly Era

I know this is a bit of a hefty read, but please bear with me and tell me what you think! I've been watching LGY highlight reels and I've noticed something about his style. He is not a traditional hungarian style looper, even though he likely plays with traditional chinese rubbers. The other...
  5. New era with DHS D40+ 3 Star Balls

The next ittf India Open will probably start using the new DHS D40+ 3 Star balls after all the dreadful plastic ball breaking during matches. It is about time. :rolleyes: The new D40+ is available from taobao for the same price of 30 RMB for a box of six as old 40+. It is the long Chinese...
  6. The Fan Zhendong era begins...

The Fan Zhendong era begins... - 2016 China Open - 2016 Chinese National Champion - 2016 World Cup Champion What's next for Fan Zhendong?
  7. Who is the best table tennis player overall in his era?

So, about this thread.. I'd like a discussion on who was the best male table tennis player overall, no matter what style or equipment in his era? Not only consider your favorites, try to stay real on who really was the best :p This is my list: 80's - can't really decide, Andrej Grubba maybe...
  8. A nice, brief article about table tennis styles throughout the years

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2007-09/19/content_6750845.htm Might be informative for us young players :)
  9. John philippe gatien - the glue era

Heres a video of probably one of the best "speed glue era" players, Jean Philippe Gatien. Probably one of the most explosive and fastest ever european players, a lesson in footwork!!..........count how many forehand winners he makes from the backhand side, fading cross court!!!!