leeds

1. Hello from Leeds UK

Hello table tennis players. I've just registered and thought I would introduce myself, my name is Vince and I am 50 years old. I used to play TT at school and loved it at the time, I remember my old teacher Mr Graham was a very good pen hold player. Now I've started playing with friends I...
  2. China Olympic Training Leeds (VIDEO)

Don't expect too much, but here is 4 mins of wobbly footage of the Chinese Men on their last Day of training before leaving for the London oympics. 20/07/12
  3. Fred play's Chen Qi - Leeds! (VIDEO)

The Chinese National Team are currently training in Leeds in preparation for the London 2012 Olympics. Fred who you may have seen previously on TTD or on youtube is only 9 years of age and has been training since a young boy. He and fellow team mates and guests got the chance to play some...
  4. Chinese Olympic Team arrive in London (PHOTOS)

The Chinese National Table Tennis Olympic team landed in London last Tuesday on July 17th, 2012. The Olympic team including Zhang Jike, Wang Hao, Ma Long, Ding Ning, Li Xiaoxia, and Guo Yue with the rest of the team have finally landed in London to start their Olympic campaign in the UK. The...
  5. Chinese Olympic Team jet off to London today! (PHOTOS)

The Chinese National Table Tennis Team have just set of to England for their Olympic Journey today! The Olympic team including Zhang Jike, Wang Hao, Ma Long, Ding Ning, Li Xiaoxia, and Guo Yue with the rest of the Olympic team boarded their flight to the UK. The strong line up will fly to Leeds...