annoying

1. Pushing is so annoying Help!

I dont knwo if chopping is the right word to use but I play at a Begginer-intermediate level and after a backsping serve me and the opponent just keep pushing the ball (making backsping with just the touch of the rubber) it can be until 10+ pushes if we are consistent enough, and none will...
  2. How can I convince my friends that TT is a sport?

Hello guys! So, some of my friends don't want to accept the fact that table tennis is a sport. It's quite annoying. How can I convince them that it is? Does it happen to anyone else here? Thanks.
  3. What an annoying little twerp!!

Harimoto what an annoying little twerp!! Oh my gosh how annoying is Tomokazu Harimoto????!??!!!!!!!??! Watched his game against Anton Kallberg and literally after every single point Harimoto won he screamed at the TOP of his voice literally screamed after every point he won. It was terrible to...
  4. Top 10 annoying situations every table tennis player has encountered!

We've all encountered these situations as some point right? 1) You play a young child prodigy and he annihilated you! We have all been there, playing in a tournament with your mates, perhaps even in front of your girlfriend. You then came up against a young whippersnapper, you lost the first...