dipper

1. Using dipper iii is much a dishonesty.

Using Dipper III prior to getting it on general market is much a dishonesty. Dipper III is reported far superior to H3. Never been on general market so far, unavailable for non-chinese competitors. Psssssss. China team now using this novelty product a lot. The rubber specifically designed...
  2. Yinhe Big Dipper 4

Anyone tried this yet? I have a new sheet unopened but am unsure whether to try it or not. How is it comparable with original Big Dipper? Is it any lighter? I will take some pictures later!!
  3. Big Dipper and Hurricane 3 neo (orange sponge)

I've been seeing a lot of the Big dipper recently and it has looked quite interesting. The BD has been compared to the H3 neo very vaguely in quite a few review so I would like to know, in more detail, the differences between the two. I know that the BD is a tensor rubber but I have no idea what...
  4. Yinhe Big Dipper

Since I won't be going to the club for a while, I'll only be playing at home. So instead of using my fast tensors (MX-P, EL-P), I'll use Chinese rubbers. The first I intend to try is the Moon, which is probably similair. But for FH, I'm looking at the Big Dipper. I know it's a chinese tacky...
  5. F.S. Yinhe Galaxy N-9_Big Dipper_Moon Speed Combo @ 38 USD + Shipping

Hi All, I would like to sell my combo. Blade: Yinhe Galaxy N-9 FL Black Rubber: Yinhe Galaxy Big Dipper [Max] Red Rubber: Yinhe Galaxy Moon Speed [Max] Bought from TT-store.eu Usage: 3 sessions Condition: Perfect. no scratches, no dings. Rubbers are cut by me so little uneven but...
  6. Searching for the most spinny rubber in fh pls help :D(yinhe big dipper)

Hello dear all :) Im new here and love playing tt who has a subsided technique;rarely chops and mostly blocks and counterspins in backhand and doing top and fast spins in forehand as much as being in playing both wings.to sum up ? have some doubts about amount of spin which i could capitalize...
  7. Palio Thors or Yinhe Big dipper??

¸Dont know what to buy.Curently i use 999t and i love it but i lack of power on mid distance,so i want to try some tensor. Also want know which is more durable cheers :D
  8. Testing of Big Dipper and Dawei XP with Quick Video

Hello guys, I managed to test the new bat this morning and I like it better compared to my Hurricane / Zap combo. The forehand is quite good with very positive feedback for but I think I like the backhand of Zap. Maybe it is just me adjusting to the new rubber.
  9. Where can I get Big Dipper 40deg hardness from?

Where can I get Yinhe Big Dipper 40deg hardness from?
  10. Yinhe Big Dipper - Review

My first review :) Been waiting for my stock of Big Dipper to arrive, as I am looking for an alternative for the H3 on my forehand. One of the things that caught my eyes was the blue sponge on the black rubbers (red rubbers has yellowish orange sponge). The packaging: The packaging is of high...
  11. Anyone using DHS Dipper 2 ? Please Help

Oh sorry anyone using DHS Dipper 2 and i can instead of DHS Hurricane 3 i mean the sping and the speed....?