moment

1. Best FH in the world at the moment?

Who would you say has the best forehand in the world at the moment?
  2. Which are the best Mizuno shoes in the range at the moment?

Hi guys, I'm going to buy some Mizuno shoes as I've always used Butterfly. Which ones in the current range are the best? The ones I'm about to list are the ones I can buy. MIZUNO CROSSMATCH PLIO RX4 TABLE TENNIS SHOES? MIZUNO WAVE MEDAL 5 TABLE TENNIS SHOES (2018)? MIZUNO CROSSMATCH PLIO RX3...
  3. Is there at the moment any short-pips player in the TOP 100?

Somebody has an idea?
  4. 2016 best moment for Ma Long and Ito Mima was kinda savage !!

In an official ITTF video , Ma Long best moment was winning against JYS and seeing him CRY. Ito Mima on the other hand won some title with a very nasty net ball and and delved into celebrations without saying a word to her opponent.
  5. At the moment, who do you consider greater: Ma Long or Zhang Jike?

How would you rank them if both were to retire today? Has Ma Long surpassed Zhang Jike in terms of achievements? World Championships: Ma Long 1 - 2 Zhang Jike Olympic Gold: Ma Long 1 - 1 Zhang Jike World Cups: Ma Long 2 - 2 Zhang Jike Asian Championships: Ma Long 3 - 0 Zhang Jike Asian...
  6. Your best Table Tennis moment!

I think most of all can agree that Table Tennis is the best sport in the world right? Lets share our best Table Tennis moments with each other! What made you fell in love with the sport?
  7. The moment that you switch from inverted to short pips ou long pips

Hey people, What's the best moment that we know we should change from inverted rubber, to short pips or long pips? For example, a forehand looper that uses backhand only to hit, lob or block should change to short pips? Or a guy that learns to play with a variety of strokes, like spinny...
  8. Who do you think is the best table tennis player in the world right now?

Hi guys, who do you think at this present moment in time is the best player in the world?
  9. Your most rousing table tennis moment?

Hey guys, everybody of us surely have a table tennis moment that we remember better than the other ones. It might be for example a great personal victory, a nice rally you played, the success for the player you coach or watching a spectacular match between two top players in the world. In other...
  10. LOL (Funny TT Moment)

:p:p