juniors

1. Juniors being mistreated in local league by grumpy senior players

I am 24 now but I still remember that as a junior growing up playing in England there were so many times where I would beat senior players and they couldn't handle it and would started whining and complaining, coming up with every excuse under the sun as to why they lost. I very rarely got...
  2. Disappointing entry to Juniors Tournament in England

Hi, I have just started running tournaments in Hereford in uk. We are a bit off the main road, however its not that far and we don't start until 10am to give people time. I have run 2 junior tournaments so far. First one has 24 entries, second one had 11 entries. No we have the best venue IMO...
  3. The Japanese Dominate The Team Event At The World Junior Championships 2016!

The Team Event FINAL of the World Junior Championships took place yesterday on the 3rd December 2016. The prestigious event held in Cape Town, South Africa created history as Japan for the first time ever won both the Junior Boys and Junior Girls Team Event Titles. The only other country to ever...
  4. Europe 2016 Juniors Final

Two Russian girls at Europe-2016 Final! Great!
  5. invite to all Juniors and cadets

Bishop Auckland Table Tennis club are hosting a Junior 2star tournament on the 1st of Feb Entry forms out now! we live to invite all juniors and cadet to enter if they want to play. We'd love to get the word out to clubs in Europe and get some over seas players taking part we could look...
  6. Japanese Juniors making a push

with the Japanese junior girls securing victory over China earlier today it looks like the Japanese Junior boys are trying to do the same. although it is still Asian dominated I am liking the possibility of the swing of power in the future hopefully. I don't know why and I can't really...