chack

1. Gluing with Butterfly Free Chack Pro

Hi, I am interested into how many layers of Free Chack Pro should be put on new rubber without using booster, one or two? When I used booster I puted one before booster layer and one after booster layer dried. Advanced thankfull
  2. Free Chack Glue on varnished blades?

Hello guys, was just wondering if the butterfly free chack glue will be ok to use on a varnished blade as i have heard that some glues dont work well on varnished blades. Thanks for any replies in advance;):(
  3. Butterfly Free Chack Pro glue. Is it any good?

I noticed that Buttefly has released this Free Chack Pro glue. Has anyone tried it? It is possibly thicker than the regular Free Chack, which I currently use. The regular one is quite ok and comes off easily.
  4. Free Chack II glue

Hi, does any one of you know the difference between these 2 Free Chack II glues? I mean why do they have the same label but with different color? Thanks!
  5. speed optimizer + free chack

Can someone please post instructions on how to use both of them? I haven't played in 4 years and forgot everything. How long should you wait after each optimizer layer? Is it true that you need to wait 24 hours on the last layer? How long does the effect last? I generally use 3 layers. I have...
  6. speed optimizer + free chack

Can someone please post instructions on how to use both of them? I haven't played in 4 years and forgot everything. How long should you wait after each optimizer layer? Is it true that you need to wait 24 hours on the last layer? How long does the effect last? I generally use 3 layers. I have...