easy

1. Any nice and easy to learn serve for a new player?

Hi i am new to table tennis and i would like to learn a easy to learn but really good serve. If you know any pleas let me know
  2. New Easy blade

Hi guys, happy new year to everyone! I'm writing to ask which blade i can use to add consistency to my game. I'm playing for 1year and half, i improved too much from the beginning. My game style is fast looping, now i can make good fh topspins against backspin balls and i'm learning the same for...
  3. BOOST/TUNE Table Tennis Rubber So Easy With BABY OIL

BOOST/TUNE Table Tennis Rubber So Easy With BABY OIL
  4. what is a easy to use, none clumpy glue?

I have Butterfly Free Chack and I used it on all my blades. I guess this is almost like a, "what is the best glue?" question, I want to find a good glue that will easily come off with no damage to blade or sponge. Also I notice that while apply the BTY Free Chack, there are little clumps of glue...
  5. please recommend BH rubber easy for passive block , control on Timo Boll Spirit

Hi Now on my BH is EL-S and it lose of durability so I want to try other rubber such as Vega series , EL-P , Rasanter R series for me EL-S max sponge it feels too much speed , I am looking rubber like EL-S butt less speed and easy for passive block and ball placement . Thanks for your suggest
  6. Tactics to get easy points as a left handed player

Hi, I am left handed player and my forehand strokes are so spinny and fast. I need to generate new tactics but I can't think as far as you. Which serve and 3rd ball attack do you suggest?
  7. Having trouble achieving fluidity in easy drills with friend

Hey, I'm a relatively new player from Sweden, I play with chinese penhold grip and use RPB. I feel like I have improved a lot lately and can do most drills without missing many balls against more experienced players. But when I practice with my friend who's more or less on the same level as me...
  8. Win a new batch of Butterfly Easy Ball 40+

Wow, Butterfly seems to be pretty convinced about the quality of their new EASY BALL 40+ poly ball, coming in May 2015: Until April 30 we've got the chance to win one out of 20,000 BOXES OF 6! If you live in Europe, click here to participate: Watch TableTennisDaily's review of the new Easy...