friends

1. A Chinese amateur Looking for friends to play with in Paris

Hi everyone! My name's Li and I am going to Paris next Saturday (6 July) for 6 days. I am going there for an academic conference. I will be free on 6-7 July and I am free every night (after 6pm). So during my free time I would love to play with local Pingpong amateurs. I am Chinese and I am...
  2. Hi Friends

Hi friends i am new to this forum.
  3. How can I convince my friends that TT is a sport?

Hello guys! So, some of my friends don't want to accept the fact that table tennis is a sport. It's quite annoying. How can I convince them that it is? Does it happen to anyone else here? Thanks.
  4. Looking for European friends to help

Hi everybody, I am a university student in Hong Kong, and of course, a table tennis player, in the coming Jan, I am flying to Croatia to start my exchange student journey, and I would like to train and practice in , or near zagreb. Unfortunately I have found no idea on where to play in the...
  5. Your friends say table tennis isn't a sport?

I'm pretty sure we all have heard this expression, "Is table tennis really even a sport" a few times by our friends or someone else :p I really hate it :D These people don't know much about table tennis and therefore think that it's just about standing on the same spot behind the table and...
  6. Joo Se Hyuk Interview - Professional Player (World Rank 5)

TableTennisDaily exclusive interview with Table Tennis professional Joo Se Hyuk! Thanks for taking part in our TableTennisDaily interview Joo. Enjoy the questions! Full Name: Joo Se Hyuk Age: 33 Date Of Birth: 1980, 01, 20 Height: 180 Club represented: Samsung Life and Ningbo (Chinese Super...