flared

1. FS GEWO Sensus Carbo Touch flared 85 grams like new

Glued once and tested for 30 minutes. Very controlled inner aramid/carbon blade with soft touch, will work with many rubbers for many styles. Just not what I need. asking price USD 75 plus shipping USD 10
  2. FS: Yihne M202 Flared

Blade is in pretty much perfect condition. Weight: 90 grams ( and 15 milligrams) Photos: https://imgur.com/a/KYPRUMI Price: 26 Euro (+ Shipping depending on buyers location + tracking) Review: https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/equipment/blades/17759-m202/
  3. FS various blades. All flared.

Stiga clipper wood sealed and used maybe 3 times. Weight 90g. Minor dent. $15 Butterfly petr korbel, sealed and used. Weight 95g, no dents or splinters but one of my kids have painted with a pen as will show in picture. $15 Donic dotec waldner ar for righthand players. Small damage as pic show...
  4. FS For Sale Butterfly INNERFORCE LAYER ALC Flared Handle

Butterfly Innerforce Layer AlC Flared Handle - Sold The Arylate-Carbon fibers are located closer to the core, which lends the blade a softer touch and a stunning feel for the ball. Arylate-Carbon fibers dampen vibrations and allow for dynamic play and precise placement. A soft touch, large...
  5. FOR SALE JUN MIZUTANI ZLC flared (old version)

This frame is fore sale for 150 euro, it has no damages at all. If you are interested and for pics mail me at [email protected]
  6. FS: Nittaku Acoustic flared handle

Selling rarely used Nittaku Acoustic weighing about 94g. Looking for 100 GBP including postage in UK
  7. FS: ZJK ALC flared handle

Selling ZJK ALC blade. Weight about 91g. Used occassionally as my main blade has been the TB ZLC. Looking for 100gbp or best offer including postage within UK
  8. FS Donic Waldner World Champion 89 flared 94 grams like new

Closed Donic Waldner World Champion 89 flared 94 grams like new 45 Euro (new 99,90), played only twice in practice Postage (registered letter) 9 Euro
  9. FS NEW Butterfly Innerforce Layer ZLC 86 grams flared

Closed NEW Butterfly Innerforce Layer ZLC 86 grams flared Unplayed, in original packaging, 160 Euro instead of 199,90 Euro Postage (registered letter) 9 Euro Payment by PayPal only.
  10. fs Donic Waldner Senso Carbon V1 flared FL WSC

Donic Waldner Senso Carbon V1 Flared handle Weight - 86g Condition - excellent, used once, like new Price - £40 plus postage. Please PM with your country for shipping fees. Payment via paypal gift. If you prefer normal Paypal-payment, please add 4% PM or email:- [email protected]...
  11. fs Donic Ovtcharov True Carbon flared handle OTC

Donic Ovtcharov True Carbon Flared handle Weight - 87g Condition - excellent, used once, like new Price - £65 plus postage. Please PM with your country for shipping fees. Payment via paypal gift. If you prefer normal Paypal-payment, please add 4% PM or email:- [email protected]...
  12. Would a grip tape help me find the anatomic feel on a flared handle

Hi folks, So I went back to use my ZJK ALC after been working on my technique for few months now. I noticed that I'm so comfortable with my anatomic handle that I've trained with than the flared handle I have on ZJK ALC. My question is would a grip tape just help me find again the comfort of...
  13. For Sale Andro Ligna FR Off Table Tennis Blade Flared Handle

This Ligna blade is made with 5 layers of high quality wood with two synthetic fibre layers to give an enlarged sweet spot, leading to a more consistent bounce with a great feel and touch. For Sale on my eBay: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=282241349381#ht_500wt_1156...
  14. For sale andro ligna fr off table tennis blade (flared)

Woods, like andro® LIGNA F.R., that are preciously processed, evenly glued and designed with love for the detail, leave a strong imprint here. You can feel that the large sweetspot provides a constant impulse at any spot of the blade. Feel the even outflow of the ball without having any loss of...
  15. Avalox Ruiba flared 95 grams Bloodwood Carbon

This is an interesting blade with great feeling and power. If you are familiar with the quality of the other Avalox blades you will know what to expect. Slightly damaged at the edge, this blade is otherwise in great condition. The RRP is around 100 Euros in my country, I am selling for 65.
  16. Flared or straight?

So I have been using a flared blade since I started with table tennis. I just picked up 2 blades when I started and thought the flared one felt better (not gripping it like I do now). A few weeks ago I wanted to try some new rubbers and instead of removing the rubbers from my blade I bought...
  17. Anyone has a flared Photino in a good condition for sale or trade?

Hi! Anyone got a flared Photino in good condition for sale or for a trade? Have straight Photinos in a very good condition, a flared Stiga Emerald VPS and brand new flared Carbonado 190 Thanks Inkognito
  18. FT - Untouched Butterfly Viscaria FL 87-88 grams.

Hello! I´ve got a untouched viscaria FL that I would love to trade away. I thought I broke mine but as it turned out it wasn´t broken but that was to late as another one already were on it´s way.So now it just lays here and collects dust ;). Weight: 87-88 grams. Here are some pictures: I...
  19. FS: 2nd Gen Viscaria. Flared good condition.

selling 2nd generation viscaria, flared great condition. No dings. price 300USD 350 USD and ill throw in a "like new" t80 and t64 private message me for photos. no price negotiations.
  20. Why almost only flared Butterfly blades

Why do most Butterfly blades only come in a flared version?