sheet

1. How To: Adhesive Table Tennis Rubber Covers for Pennies Per Sheet

I've been a fan of adhesive protective sheets for some time now as well as some other club mates of mine. Problem with these are is that they get dirty/grimy relatively quick and they're overpriced IMO. For example a local carrier I know of is currently offering Butterfly's adhesive sheets pack...
  2. GLUING inverted rubber top sheet back to my sponge. HELP needed!!

Much appreciated for any help or advice.:D I used to play TT a lot a few years ago and I'm picking up again. I need a racket in doing so BUT the top sheets of my old racket seem to have detached from my sponges after about a week of use. I did some research. All in all, I peeled the two...
  3. How to clean a glue paddle protection sheet when it's dusty?

Hey guys! I was wondering and really want to know how I can clean my glue paddle protection sheet because it has dust on it. I'm using a Donic Formula sheet. It has one adhesive side and it's glue so it's really good for picking up the dust from your paddle after playing but I don't know how...
  4. How to glue OX rubber to blade without glue sheet

I create this post as I've seen a few discussions on how to glue OX rubber. Glue sheet is ok but a bit more expensive. Here are the steps. 1. Put OX sheet with paper cover down on a cutting board. 2. Tape the edges on the board with Scott tape but leave the one with manufacturer mark out. 3...
  5. Protective sheet was colored from the rubber

Hi, A strange thing happened. As usual, I used my Donic BioClean on my rubbers: sprayed it, cleaned with a sponge, allowed it to dry and applied a protective sheet. When I peeled off the sheet from my red H3Neo, the protective sheet was colored in red. Did this happen to anybody else? I wonder...
  6. FS: 2 Stiga Clipper CR WRBs and a brand new sheet of Hurricane

Hi so I have two blades for sale both have master (smaller flare) handles. One weighs 92 grams and I've owned it for a little over a year. The other weighs 93 grams and has been my main blade since July. They have some dings on the side but they play just like new. The Hurricane is NEO...
  7. how to fix top sheet? :(

Hi there, anyway to fix it? use what glue ? just bought for 2 days :(
  8. tg3 blue sponge ) old top sheet

anyone know where i can get my hands on these http://imgur.com/a/tbUSG
  9. FS* NEW Unopened Tenergy 05/64/80. $54/sheet. Good Price.

hello everybody. This post I have for sell is following* *Tenergy 05/FX 1.9/2.1mm Red/Black. $54 one sheet. Discount $52 for two sheets or more. *Tenergy 64/FX 1.9/2.1mm Red/Black. $54/sheet. Discount $52/sheet for two sheets or more. *Tenergy 25/FX 2.1mm Only. Red/Black. $55 one...
  10. Tell us what you want on Youtube and we'll give away a free sheet of rubber!

Hey guys, Many of you may know me, but for those of you who don't I work at JOOLA USA, the North American distributor of JOOLA Germany. We are trying out new stuff on youtube and would like some feedback on what the youtube audience wants to see and any ideas on growing our subscriber base...
  11. Advice needed - glueing top sheet back onto sponge

Hi guys, In a couple of places my FH rubber top sheet is coming away from the sponge around the edge of the bat. This is probably an obvious question, but what do you use to re-stick it? The sponge is fine and is still stuck to the blade. It's just the top sheet that needs re-attaching...