2024 olympic edition of DF balls.

I tried the DHS DJ40+, the wtt ball. They got dirty so quick and one was broken just after 2 sessions. Maybe i got a bad one but no buying again.
Must have been something wrong with yours, I’ve played with ‘‘em for over a year now and only broken one…

The only one that compares is the Nittaku premium.

Cheers
L-zr

This user has no status.
Only in 2 sessions? I had play the wtt one for more than one month , it still play strong. What vendor you got it from? Mine got it from TT 11.
Got mine from a shop in Taipei on holiday. To be honest. i think that one was just a one off, the second one is holding up. Do you know if they are seamed or seamless.

Reactions: ben1229
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2021
Read 1 reviews
I received a Box of the new Double Fish Par40+ (Paris Olympics 2024) balls, just 3 days back, and I've had 1 session with them.. I've also played with the Double Fish V40+ WTT balls...

A few initial thoughts on the Par40+ ones..
- I did a spin test (spun of a clean 25mm table-top) on all 6 balls in the Box, and then all seem round
- The PAR40+ balls seem heavier than the WTT balls
- I like the bounce of these balls.. seemed very even
- Seemed to have okay rotation (spin) .. Not too much.. not too little..
- White colour (not too white) when new.. Lost little or no whiteness after around 12-13 games..
- Perhaps a perception thing, or could be the way my opponent was playing, but to me, it seemed like the ball came-on slower (Than the WTT ones) after bounce.

Reactions: PaddyPolar