Another New APP - TTProPlanner

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2012
Hey guys, New version is coming soon with bug fixes, supported languages will include English, Chinese, French, and German (all exercises translated also)

If you have any ideas or things you would like implemented please let me know and i will consider everything.

Like i have said before v1 was a Beta - next version will iron out all issues.

Thanks again
Keith

says Hello FbERN! I think it is a good choice :)
Dec 2012
How did you translate them ? Did you have some friends/colleagues helping you? Or did you use a translating software?
I would be glad if i could offer you my german/romanian native skills if you want somebody do look over your german translations and/or make romanian ones :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2012
I am currently able to translate into chinese/french/german via friends. However yes it would be great to get romanian - would you be interested?I have revamped the app in several ways in order to make it better.

Hope release will be mind january

Dec 2012
I am currently able to translate into chinese/french/german via friends. However yes it would be great to get romanian - would you be interested?I have revamped the app in several ways in order to make it better.

Hope release will be mind january

I would be very glad to help you!
We should discuss this in private messages and make it happen!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2012
Hello there:

I have been asked by several people on various forums to create a video of all the features that are included within TTProPlanner. Unfortunately it ran 20minutes before i was finished. Please see the app video as i cover almost all the aspects of the app in a review type video and feature list.

Any other requirements for the app please give me a shout - I do actively update the app on a regular basis - and i am planning to release the new version within 2 weeks

Please have a look :)
thanks

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2012
New version released guys ! many improvements - and a price drop ! have a look and enjoy !!!!

says I am the leader of the first French website dedicated to...
says I am the leader of the first French website dedicated to...
Jul 2013
k170x please contact me. I have bought the new version and i tested. very Good job
I want to make a report of your website under my actuping.com (N°1 french website table tennis). I sent you a private message on the forum and facebook but I have no news.

I expect a response from you
goodbye
yougos