Anyone using a Nobilis with tacky or semi-tacky rubber?

This user has no status.
I acquired a sheet of Dynaryz ZGR very cheap and want to try it (liked it when I briefly tried it out on someone else’s blade).

The JOOLA Nobilis is 3 + 2 blade with 1.2mm on hick Hinoki outer plies and ZLC. (Not a conventional tacky rubber looping blade). Do you guys see any issues with looping using the ZGR on forehand?

My spare blade is a Hurricane Long V, but I find it too slow and I put noticeably less pressure on my opponents with it (and lose matches). Also hate the HL5 handle. (The Nobilis handle in comparison is the most refined and nicest handle of any blade that I have held).

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
I acquired a sheet of Dynaryz ZGR very cheap and want to try it (liked it when I briefly tried it out on someone else’s blade).

The JOOLA Nobilis is 3 + 2 blade with 1.2mm on hick Hinoki outer plies and ZLC. (Not a conventional tacky rubber looping blade). Do you guys see any issues with looping using the ZGR on forehand?

My spare blade is a Hurricane Long V, but I find it too slow and I put noticeably less pressure on my opponents with it (and lose matches). Also hate the HL5 handle. (The Nobilis handle in comparison is the most refined and nicest handle of any blade that I have held).
Did you try it out?