Are DHS rubbers on AliExpress genuine?

This user has no status.
Dandoy I also trust. However, Dandoy is not as fast and not as communicative as TT11.
Dandoy EU is fast and communicative. However they don't have a clue how to glue rubbers and the edge tape with their logo is crap.

They used their tape on my blade, when I removed it (and trust me I did it slowly and carefully) it brought away about 1 cm of glue underneath the rubbers. So let me guess, too much glue leaked on the edges of the blade then poor quality edge tape was applied with glue still fresh. Complaint not accepted. As a result, I wasted 70 euros in shrinked rubbers, I had to go back to old bat and I have a Joola Rossi Emotion unused because I can't buy new rubbers just yet. Thanks Dandoy.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
You can get H3 for $16 if you buy in bulk at Alibaba. Makes more sense to compare bulk to bulk. Though I bet it's probably a bit more onerous to order from Alibaba.
Don't you have to be a merchant and buy hundred's and thousand's from Alibaba? . I have looked into that before. Only if you are a merchant and want to resell the item, then it is worthwhile.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
Any experience with the Nittaku Hurricane 3 Neo? I have read people saying they are Provincial quality, and I can find them for less than provincial.
No experience with Nittaku Hurricane 3 neo. Sorry. I EJ a lot on my backhand side. But my forehand side has been stuck with DHS and STN for a while now.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
Dandoy EU is fast and communicative. However they don't have a clue how to glue rubbers and the edge tape with their logo is crap.

They used their tape on my blade, when I removed it (and trust me I did it slowly and carefully) it brought away about 1 cm of glue underneath the rubbers. So let me guess, too much glue leaked on the edges of the blade then poor quality edge tape was applied with glue still fresh. Complaint not accepted. As a result, I wasted 70 euros in shrinked rubbers, I had to go back to old bat and I have a Joola Rossi Emotion unused because I can't buy new rubbers just yet. Thanks Dandoy.
Twice Dandoy did not have what I have in inventory and they made me wait for 2-3 weeks before shipping the items out. TT11 never disappointed me in that way.

Reactions: Trevize84