Ch.pen blade

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
Im currently serching for a ch Penhold blade
wich is good for mid to far from table style.I try to win my points with spin like xu xin often in mid distance.I think I‘ll pair it with tg2 on forehand boosted and xiom vega asia on rpb.I though about rosewood nct v and intesity nct v, but both are expensive so I‘m serching foe a cheaper alternative.Similar to rosewood intensity or dynasty carbon.I‘ saw hurricane hao but i think it‘s not stiff enough and not good for mid distance i also saw hurricane 301 but i think there is the same problem.Can you help me?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
Im currently serching for a ch Penhold blade
wich is good for mid to far from table style.I try to win my points with spin like xu xin often in mid distance.I think I‘ll pair it with tg2 on forehand boosted and xiom vega asia on rpb.I though about rosewood nct v and intesity nct v, but both are expensive so I‘m serching foe a cheaper alternative.Similar to rosewood intensity or dynasty carbon.I‘ saw hurricane hao but i think it‘s not stiff enough and not good for mid distance i also saw hurricane 301 but i think there is the same problem.Can you help me?

Yasaka Ma Lin extra is still a very good blade, enough for mid to far distance. They just released a black tag version with a whopping weight of 95g. This version aims for much more powerful shots

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2020
I have been playing with fextra cpen from close to mid distance no problems. Just make sure it is at least 85grams or more in weight. I use hurricane 3 on fh.