Choosing equipments based on my style

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
All approved rubbers are 4.0mm total thickness. So 2.2mm sponge plus 1.8mm rubber topsheet = 4.0mm total. (I took a guess on the topsheet thickness).

So, how's the new racket? Have you practiced with it yet?
Sure! Not much changed from my older ones (still being "chinese" lol xD) - i.e. I have to play full stroke, and yes also bring my body with it (wew that was tiring) but i feel more consistent (because the blade is kinda level up from my dhs?), it does pretty much everything i asked for, can comprehend with my style (mid to far from table, forehand topspin looping rallies and parties [emoji482][emoji483][emoji322])

Whenever I tired and only want to do lazy stroke, i use red (vega euro i use for BH) as my forehand (and yes) being "european" I can totally feel the difference (between "chinese" and "european") I mean, wow..no wonder all my friends are picking "european" path.

But as usual (as I experienced with my older one too) I don't do defence (chop) pretty good (i don't really sure whether because my rackets aren't really for def, or it's just me who can't chop properly). But blocking is decent, i feel i can block more ferocious shot than before (older one feels kinda..hollow? When contacting the fast ball)

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Reactions: BryanY
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
So you're saying Jupiter II > Big Dipper in term of power/speed?
No. For my feeling, Big Dipper has more speed with less power inputs, but Jupiter 2 has more power with big power input.
https://pingsunday.com/chinese-rubber-vs-european-rubber/
p1-500x329.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
No. For my feeling, Big Dipper has more speed with less power inputs, but Jupiter 2 has more power with big power input.
https://pingsunday.com/chinese-rubber-vs-european-rubber/
View attachment 20029
So in other words, to excel (with Chinese) we need explosive power and legit motion to pull it off.

However, for a less power, European excels because it's (kinda) enhanced (tensor, etc), and provides a larger margin of error (except for "ellite" European family like tenergy, yeah sure they don't give you chance to mess around) ?

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk