Donic Accuda S2 vs Bluegrip S2

Anybody that can compare these 2 rubbers?

I am currently playing Accuda S2 on Bh and the speed and catapult is just about right. My spin is on the weak side but I figure I could get more spin from a bluegrip topsheet. According to Donic the characteristics is similar but with blugrip you get a little more control and spin. I am guessing a little less catapult to. Does anybody know for sure?

Cheers
L-zr

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Anybody that can compare these 2 rubbers?

I am currently playing Accuda S2 on Bh and the speed and catapult is just about right. My spin is on the weak side but I figure I could get more spin from a bluegrip topsheet. According to Donic the characteristics is similar but with blugrip you get a little more control and spin. I am guessing a little less catapult to. Does anybody know for sure?

Cheers
L-zr
Not exactly S2, but I have played both Bluegrip S1 and Andro C45.

I thought maybe the speed would be lower, but actually that's not really true. I didn't really find C45 to be slower than R45, for example. Even if you hit the ball a tiny amount in a block, a drive, or a loop, the ball easily overcomes the tackiness.

Reactions: Lazer

I thought maybe the speed would be lower, but actually that's not really true. I didn't really find C45 to be slower than R45, for example. Even if you hit the ball a tiny amount in a block, a drive, or a loop, the ball easily overcomes the tackiness.
Would you say Bluegrip S1 has a lot of catapult?

Cheers
L-zr

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Would you say Bluegrip S1 has a lot of catapult?

Cheers
L-zr

I think its enough catapult for anybody. Its not as bouncy as mxp.

But its far bouncier than unboosted h3.

I dont think catapult is the right concept with this type of rubber. It requires a bit of activation. But once you punch through the rubber a bit, its not really slower than the untacky counterparts.

I think its enough catapult for anybody. Its not as bouncy as mxp.

But its far bouncier than unboosted h3.

I dont think catapult is the right concept with this type of rubber. It requires a bit of activation. But once you punch through the rubber a bit, its not really slower than the untacky counterparts.
H3 is in world of its own, I play it on FH. I need something with a little catapult on BH but not too much. Donic describes the S1..3 sponge as high catapult, but that’s not really how I feel about Accuda S2, definitely some catapult but not too much. But I would like a little more grip.
I figure Bluegrip S2 would be the way to go. It’s a bit soft but I think S1 may be too fast. Less catapult but more speed. It’s a trade off…

Cheers
L-zr

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
H3 is in world of its own, I play it on FH. I need something with a little catapult on BH but not too much. Donic describes the S1..3 sponge as high catapult, but that’s not really how I feel about Accuda S2, definitely some catapult but not too much. But I would like a little more grip.
I figure Bluegrip S2 would be the way to go. It’s a bit soft but I think S1 may be too fast. Less catapult but more speed. It’s a trade off…

Cheers
L-zr
If you already like Acuda S2, I think you should give Bluegrip S1 or S2 a try. It does have more grip, and it probably has a similar amount of catapult as S2.

If you already like Acuda S2, I think you should give Bluegrip S1 or S2 a try. It does have more grip, and it probably has a similar amount of catapult as S2.
That’s what I think as well…
Next time I find a good deal on one I will try it.

Cheers
L-zr

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2014
S1 was too slow on fh on def blade,way slower than a 2 year old t05,I reckon it could be OK on backhand of a faster lade

This user has no status.

How's c45? Would you be able to compare it to say t05fx? Is it a fast rubber? Or moderate? How's the spin?