Dynaryz AGR / Hammond Z2 :Shrinkage

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2023
Z2 I'm using it right now, don't think to move it, cause after 3 weeks play, the edge Started cracked and little piece of spone fell off , I don't use edge tape. You can search for the duration of it on the internet, not that durable.

Reactions: JBH7
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2023
True, that's why no more Z2, next bh rubber will be d09c, heard that last long and after lost tensor you can boost it .

Attachments

• 16865280419336035484607708782536.jpg
    16865280419336035484607708782536.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 86
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
Has anyone who has used either of these 2 rubbers moved them to another blade.Was there any problem with shrinkage?
Any rubber will experience shrinkage if they were rolled on with pressure during assembly with the blade. I don't remember any shrinkage in any rubber I have used once including the Z2 I stopped putting pressure on the roller and only gently rolled the rubber on. Only after the rubber is attached and trimmed do I put in any pressure.

Any rubber will experience shrinkage if they were rolled on with pressure during assembly with the blade. I don't remember any shrinkage in any rubber I have used once including the Z2 I stopped putting pressure on the roller and only gently rolled the rubber on. Only after the rubber is attached and trimmed do I put in any pressure.
Ah ok.I always put on the rubbers the same way,without pressure but in some cases (R47 & Goldarc 8),when regluing, the shrinkage was substantial.I never had that problem with other rubbers I used or at least I didnt notice any difference .As the two blades I use have the same head size,I shouldve noticed.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2012
just for some color, I've tested both rubbers and moved both of them to different blades and experienced zero issues with shrinkage. I've used a dynaryz rubber of some kind for the past three years, through both very casual play periods, and periods of 5x per week play. Never experienced any shrinkage at all, but i do not roll the rubber onto my blade firmly. I'm very light with it.

I just took a sheet of Z2 I tested a couple months ago that's just been sitting on a shelf, and put it back on a blade same size and it also did not shrink at all.

Reactions: JBH7
just for some color, I've tested both rubbers and moved both of them to different blades and experienced zero issues with shrinkage. I've used a dynaryz rubber of some kind for the past three years, through both very casual play periods, and periods of 5x per week play. Never experienced any shrinkage at all, but i do not roll the rubber onto my blade firmly. I'm very light with it.

I just took a sheet of Z2 I tested a couple months ago that's just been sitting on a shelf, and put it back on a blade same size and it also did not shrink at all.
Thx.Appreciate the feedback.