Fang Bo B2 and Xiom Vega Pro (FH) and Europe(BH)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2023
Just wondering if this is a good combination for those who have used any of the rubbers or the Fang Bo b2 because I am going to get this racket combination.

I am going to replace my Stiga Tube Carbo WRB (with the same rubbers) since I got tired with its heavy head and that the rubbers need to be replaced

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
Just wondering if this is a good combination for those who have used any of the rubbers or the Fang Bo b2 because I am going to get this racket combination.

I am going to replace my Stiga Tube Carbo WRB (with the same rubbers) since I got tired with its heavy head and that the rubbers need to be replaced
I have the first generation of Fang Bo carbon. It is pretty hard so I like to put softer rubber on it. It is very common that the forehand rubber (in this case Xiom Vega Pro) is harder than the backhand rubber (in this case Xiom Vega Europe). So the set up is correct. I very much enjoy Xiom Vega Europe on the backhand side. I have a sheet of Xiom Vega Pro on its way. But on this forum, some people say they like Xiom Vega Pro even better than Xiom Vega X.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2023
I have the first generation of Fang Bo carbon. It is pretty hard so I like to put softer rubber on it. It is very common that the forehand rubber (in this case Xiom Vega Pro) is harder than the backhand rubber (in this case Xiom Vega Europe). So the set up is correct. I very much enjoy Xiom Vega Europe on the backhand side. I have a sheet of Xiom Vega Pro on its way. But on this forum, some people say they like Xiom Vega Pro even better than Xiom Vega X.
Yeah I have definitely seen those. I was not really sure whether to change the vega pro to the vega x after seeing all those reviews so I thought to just stick with my current rubber combination so that I can have a more objective comparison of the fang bo b2 versus my current stiga tube carbo wrb

Reactions: JJ Ng
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2023
Hello, I've been playing Vega Pro for quite some time, but now I've given it up. This rubber felt great on five ply solid wood blades. On carbon blades it was too fast for my game. Now I play Fastarc G1 on a faster and harder blade. It's slower, more controllable and has a lot more spin. At the same time, speed due to the fast blade is more than enough.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
Yeah I have definitely seen those. I was not really sure whether to change the vega pro to the vega x after seeing all those reviews so I thought to just stick with my current rubber combination so that I can have a more objective comparison of the fang bo b2 versus my current stiga tube carbo wrb
Vega X is supposed the new improved version. But I have been on the forum long enough to see people saying that Vega Pro is better than Vega X.

I currently have Vega X on one of the blades. It plays fine. Yes it is definitely harder than Vega Europe. But Vega X is bouncier too.

But I enjoy Vega X more so than Tenergy because I just could not tame Tenergy at all, too fast for me.

I think it is smart for now that you change the blade but keep the rubbers the same. That's a good idea.