Fang Bo's brand

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2023
Talking about Quan Shi Bao. The brand for which Fang Bo is founder. I've seen some great content on social media by them where they teach Chinese techniques. However, I have heard absolutely no talk online about their products. Apparently they have a blade and 2 rubbers (F1 and Arc-008) but I can't find anything online about them. Does anyone know anything?? Do these even exist??

Reactions: JayTT
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Talking about Quan Shi Bao. The brand for which Fang Bo is founder. I've seen some great content on social media by them where they teach Chinese techniques. However, I have heard absolutely no talk online about their products. Apparently they have a blade and 2 rubbers (F1 and Arc-008) but I can't find anything online about them. Does anyone know anything?? Do these even exist??
They exist, but I think they only sell them through their Douyin (Chinese Tiktok) livestream site.

Reactions: Lord_Berry
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2022
QSB Lessons
Yinhe/Stuor Blades
DHS/Loki rubbers

With these 3 things alone you are probably suited for a very good and long table tennis improvement and learning journey.

And the best thing, lower Price than almost anything else and top performance/quality.
Loki rubbers is pretty wild statement, for the price you get decent rubbers sure. But besides Rxton 9 they don't have many smash hits in big markets. LAC is bought on sale for under €10, and the qc isn't great either.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
QSB Lessons
Yinhe/Stuor Blades
DHS/Loki rubbers

With these 3 things alone you are probably suited for a very good and long table tennis improvement and learning journey.

And the best thing, lower Price than almost anything else and top performance/quality.
They're very good with advanced technique, but for basic technique they're not too great.