FS: ZJK ALC, Super Viscaria ALC, Ovtcharov ALC

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Selling three blades
ZJK ALC weight around 86g
Super Viscaria ALC 88g
Ovtcharov ALC 86g

All purchased from megaspin us. Ovtcharov alc is like brand new, used 1 session, too different from my main blade Visacaria, willing to trade for FZD ALC

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Hi, just curious- how is the handle on the Ovtcharov compared to Viscaria/Super Viscaria? Is it the same dimensions or any differences?

Ovtcharov is bigger head and thicker, it feels better in blocking, very sturdy. However the head heavy is very obvious if you are coming from VIscaria/Super Vis. I thought Ovt ALC is soft since it's Limba outer, but it actually feel pretty hard, even FZD feels softer. With that being said, Ovt still have a lot of control especially short ball.
When hitting with more power, you started to feel Ovt inner core is super hard, that's something that I do not like, because the feeling of the blade given me is not consistent. However some people do like that feeling since harder core give more power away from the table. And softer feel when in low power gives better control.
Speed wise Super Viscaria is obviously the fastest. But Super Vis is also a very hard blade, switching back to normal Vis, you will realize it's not that hard due to how hard Super Vis is (this might be because Super Vis has less vibration and makes me think that its harder). Super Vis has more power away from table compared to Vis. Block of Super Vis give better quality, because the ball is long and fast

That's my thoughts.

Last edited: