Has anybody tried Yinhe Pro 11?

This user has no status.
“YINHE PRO-11S Table Tennis Blade Racket (ALC & PLC New Asymmetric Structure) Original YINHE PRO 11 11S Ping Pong Bat Paddle
- YINHE 2020 new exclusive patent - 2 sides asymmetric structure: forehand structure is spruce + inner PLC, providing enough internal power + good control; backhand structure is koto + outer ALC, viscaria type, fast speed.
Structure: Forehand (Spruce + inner PLC); Backhand (Koto + outer ALC)
Type: Control + Loop”

That’s how it’s advertised.
How’s spruce as an outer layer? Is it really spruce or a misunderstanding? Is PLC like ZLC?

Attachments

• IMG_9912.jpeg
    IMG_9912.jpeg
    90.7 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
Reactions: ben1229
says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
YINHE 2020 new exclusive patent - 2 sides asymmetric structure
Nothing new under the sun. DHS brought one out , now only available with the short handle , Nittaku icream did it too and the rip-off from stuor is a bit of a cock -up. Still, the 11s is a good looking blade and you will be able to get it much cheaper soon 😂
In the end what the miracle of asymmetric blade construction promises can be achieved much easier with two different rubbers

Reactions: Sticky
This user has no status.
Nothing new under the sun. DHS brought one out , now only available with the short handle , Nittaku icream did it too and the rip-off from stuor is a bit of a cock -up. Still, the 11s is a good looking blade and you will be able to get it much cheaper soon 😂
In the end what the miracle of asymmetric blade construction promises can be achieved much easier with two different rubbers
Which dhs blade is like this?

This user has no status.
I can just report in with my latest experiences with Yinhe Pro 11S.

For me, the 729/Friendship Battle II Gold Edition is a very established elite rubber, so I just put a pair on this blade just a few days ago.

The difference between the forehand and backhand side top ply (and the position and type of the composite layer) feels very spectacular. Compared to the hand feeling on the backhand side (Koto | ALC | Ayous), the forehand side (Spruce | Ayous | PLC) feels like I am hitting pillows - soft contacts and almost no sound.

My practice partner got confused after I changed to this racket from another one, he immediately noticed, how much my forehand shots arced. It has surprisingly high throw, and more initial speed (on passive bounces), but lower top speed as well. When I favored looping as much as I can, my forehand side was effective, but on serves and straight hits, it did not seem very dangerous - I will check this in a few more sessions just to be sure. Probably I need a lot of adjustment here to be effective.

However, my backhand had a spectacular click feeling (also sounded beautifully like that) with the ability to aggressively put the ball where I want (a very good mixture of speed and spin). I never had such good backhand before, it seems, that Battle II Gold pairs extremely well with outer ALC.

So yes, Spruce is about 3 times more soft than Koto, and also only around two thirds as elastic as Koto. This results in an unique feel, and I will consider to train myself for twiddling, when I use this racket, it can make a difference.

Reactions: Robin0910
This user has no status.
I can just report in with my latest experiences with Yinhe Pro 11S.

For me, the 729/Friendship Battle II Gold Edition is a very established elite rubber, so I just put a pair on this blade just a few days ago.

The difference between the forehand and backhand side top ply (and the position and type of the composite layer) feels very spectacular. Compared to the hand feeling on the backhand side (Koto | ALC | Ayous), the forehand side (Spruce | Ayous | PLC) feels like I am hitting pillows - soft contacts and almost no sound.

My practice partner got confused after I changed to this racket from another one, he immediately noticed, how much my forehand shots arced. It has surprisingly high throw, and more initial speed (on passive bounces), but lower top speed as well. When I favored looping as much as I can, my forehand side was effective, but on serves and straight hits, it did not seem very dangerous - I will check this in a few more sessions just to be sure. Probably I need a lot of adjustment here to be effective.

However, my backhand had a spectacular click feeling (also sounded beautifully like that) with the ability to aggressively put the ball where I want (a very good mixture of speed and spin). I never had such good backhand before, it seems, that Battle II Gold pairs extremely well with outer ALC.

So yes, Spruce is about 3 times more soft than Koto, and also only around two thirds as elastic as Koto. This results in a unique feel, and I will consider to train myself for twiddling, when I use this racket, it can make a difference.
Where did you buy it?

This user has no status.
I ordered this plain looking asymmetrical clone to try. I'm not expecting too much out of these asymmetrical offensive blades to be as clear as having a pure koto alc or limba zlc because the blade response will be a weird mesh of the two. Looking forward to it regardless.

This user has no status.
Advertised as : - YINHE 2020 new exclusive patent - 2 sides asymmetric structure

I don't think so and i am sure it is not patented either ;)
I don't really care whether it is patented or not, but most of my blades are Yinhe, and they work pretty well :)
Yinhe blades (especially the Pro ones) should deserve more attention (and wider distribution).