Has anyone tried the new blade from Lin Gaoyuan?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
Hi,

the new blade from Lin Gaoyuan's own brand Yuan Jian is out for while. There seem to be two blade called Ganz Jiang and Mo Ye, that should be identical beside their looks. I'm wondering if anyone tried these blades yet since they are in the same price range as a Butterfly Viscaria or similar blades from Butterfly. Also maybe how do they compare to the Viscaria, DHS Long, DHS Wang or DHS Sun?

says TT is easy: just place the ball on the table 1 time more...
says TT is easy: just place the ball on the table 1 time more...
Nov 2022
What is his verdict? Is it worth the price?
Yes it worth. It's both hard and very flexible. You need hard rubbers to play with. Mx-s was too soft for him on BH. The blade is faster than Viscaria. Therefore less control. He liked the blade but after competitions he came back to Viscaria. He didn't have enough feeling.

• Haha
Reactions: M.Hoang
says Not for sale, I liked it actually
says Not for sale, I liked it actually
May 2018
Yes it worth. It's both hard and very flexible. You need hard rubbers to play with. Mx-s was too soft for him on BH. The blade is faster than Viscaria. Therefore less control. He liked the blade but after competitions he came back to Viscaria. He didn't have enough feeling.
so it's closer to boll alc than viscera

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
Ok, I have read some Chinese Reviews and it really seem quite lackluster. The build quality is not great and seem to be stiffer. In general the butterfly lin gaoyuan alc provides better feeling. So not worth for the price of a butterfly blade yet.