Hello from Australia

says The best time to learn table tennis was 10 years ago ...
Oct 2023
Hello!

Table tennis has been a healthy distraction for me for the past year or so, and am grateful to have discovered the passion for it.

I am a recreational club player here in Victoria, AU and trying to improve my game with each passing season. Looking forward to learn and contribute. Thanks!

Regards,
Sincerarity

Oct 2023
@mocker88 - ah yes, only the best ... lol :D

No, but seriously - what are your impressions of the v14 Pro? Some people think it's bricky with no feedback ... but I really enjoying playing with it for the past year or so ... I used to use the BD 39 on my FH, but recently switched to Jup 3 and really like how it responds to the v14 Pro

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews

No, but seriously - what are your impressions of the v14 Pro? Some people think it's bricky with no feedback ... but I really enjoying playing with it for the past year or so ... I used to use the BD 39 on my FH, but recently switched to Jup 3 and really like how it responds to the v14 Pro
V14 pro has good feedback in China I think. A real nice replica of Viscaria

This user has no status.
V14 pro has good feedback in China I think. A real nice replica of Viscaria
我认为 V14 pro 在中国有很好的反馈。Viscaria的真正漂亮的复制品
Actually, no, the more successful imitations of VIS in China are the 尹航1号 or Pro01X or the North Korean team's special outer ALC.
1702793392980.png

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Hello!

Table tennis has been a healthy distraction for me for the past year or so, and am grateful to have discovered the passion for it.

I am a recreational club player here in Victoria, AU and trying to improve my game with each passing season. Looking forward to learn and contribute. Thanks!

Regards,
Sincerarity
welcome,

where do you play in Victoria?

Oct 2023
V14 was the case maybe 10~15 years ago.
Pro01 is more recent
Yeah, I think the common understanding is that v14 Pro is closer to TB ALC and Pro 01 leans closer towards Pro 01. I am very keen to give Pro 01 a try as well. I think it would go very well with the Jup 3 rubbers on FH.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 3 reviews

I always come back to this one, and it's superb with harder rubbers. I don't really know what it is, but it gives me sufficient control as well as speed :)