Help me choose a new blade

This user has no status.
Hi everyone,

I started playing tabletennis 6 years ago, the first 3 years fulltime and the last 3 on and off. At this point I want to change my blade as it is 6 years old and I want to try something new. Right now im using Andro Rasanter R42 on FH and Joola Maxx 500 on BH but I will be switching back to hurricane 3 (provincial orange/blue sponge) on the FH. I don't know what type of blade im using right now and I also can't find any information about it. On the blade it says "Persson Skitt Powerplay" and on the bottom it says "Skitt Champion". I am more of an offensive player and prefer to play on FH (I don't know if this matters). Can someone maybe suggest me some new blades?

This user has no status.
Well, for H3 you probably want to use something softer, maybe an innercarbon blade such as Butterfly innerforce Alc, Yasaka Ma Lin (soft) Carbon, DHS Long 5, Fang Bo 2(x), Dhs Hurricane 301… especially if you’re forehand oriented. Or you can try an all wood 7-ply blade such as Stiga Clipper, Yinhe PD 437, DHS Pg 506+, DHS PG 7/9…

I included cheaper and more expensive options as well.

This user has no status.
I own yinhe PD 537, It has a harder wood on top insted of limba (soft) This makes the blade a lot more clear. Altho i'd only recoment this if you are confident in urself. A innerforce carbon blade works great aswel.
I own that as well. It’s more crisp and faster than pd 437 but you need softer hands over the table for that compared to pd 437. It’s definitely worth it though.

This user has no status.
Well, for H3 you probably want to use something softer, maybe an innercarbon blade such as Butterfly innerforce Alc, Yasaka Ma Lin (soft) Carbon, DHS Long 5, Fang Bo 2(x), Dhs Hurricane 301… especially if you’re forehand oriented. Or you can try an all wood 7-ply blade such as Stiga Clipper, Yinhe PD 437, DHS Pg 506+, DHS PG 7/9…

I included cheaper and more expensive options as well.
I think that I am going for the Yasaka Ma Lin soft carbon. Thanks for all the suggestions!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2022
I own that as well. It’s more crisp and faster than pd 437 but you need softer hands over the table for that compared to pd 437. It’s definitely worth it though.
I guess, i.m.o. it has so much control for offensive and defensive play, which makes it lack in speed. When i use my timo boll alc it has a lot more power, which makes it more effective. Still DP537 very good for less offensive players