This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2023
I bought a lot of Hurricane Neo 3 at TableTennis11 and they ALL have the SAME identical gold stickers, with the number 4000937315. (see pictures) Are these authentication stickers? If so, why are the numbers all the same? I noticed that the rubbers are not as tacky/sticky as the ones I used before, the bounces are also different. The surface of the rubber is also not as shiny as before.

Coming from TableTennis11 - a highly reputable online dealer, I was quite surprised, so I just want to know what you guys think. Do you have the same stickers, or notice anything different? Please check your Hurricane Neo 3 and let me know.

Thanks.

Attachments

• PXL_20230621_140338312.jpg
    PXL_20230621_140338312.jpg
    678.1 KB · Views: 431
  • PXL_20230621_140411677.jpg
    PXL_20230621_140411677.jpg
    766.7 KB · Views: 253
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2023
The newer H3 Neos are known to be more matte and less sticky (but still grippy). If you bought from TT11, there's almost zero chance they are not authnetic.

If you want the older batch of sticky shiny H3 Neo, you will have to track them down elsewhere.
You all are right, that's what I noticed and was surprised by.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2023
Everyone,
I'm now 100% sure my Hurricane Neo 3 rubbers bought from TableTennis11.com are authentic. I didn't know that I can scratch off the silver/white paint on top of the gold sticker to review the actual unique number for each rubber sheet. I did so and saw different numbers. I did emailed TableTennis11 about my concern and they actually emailed me back their certificate of authorized dealership from DHS. This shows me that TableTennis11 is excellent at customer service and they do care about their customers' concern.
Their price is very competitive and shipping is very quick. I'll continue to buy my table tennis supplies from them. (This is not an advertise for them, just a real testimonial from me personally.)

Reactions: lodro and JJ Ng
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
Everyone,
I'm now 100% sure my Hurricane Neo 3 rubbers bought from TableTennis11.com are authentic. I didn't know that I can scratch off the silver/white paint on top of the gold sticker to review the actual unique number for each rubber sheet. I did so and saw different numbers. I did emailed TableTennis11 about my concern and they actually emailed me back their certificate of authorized dealership from DHS. This shows me that TableTennis11 is excellent at customer service and they do care about their customers' concern.
Their price is very competitive and shipping is very quick. I'll continue to buy my table tennis supplies from them. (This is not an advertise for them, just a real testimonial from me personally.)
I have always liked TT11.

I have not noticed H3 neo, the newer one, to be less sticky.

I have some old H3 Skyline neo. Maybe I will buy a couple of those sheets and see if they are more sticky. However, currently skyline is out of stock at TT11.

Reactions: timothy nguyen
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2023
I bought a lot of Hurricane Neo 3 at TableTennis11 and they ALL have the SAME identical gold stickers, with the number 4000937315. (see pictures) Are these authentication stickers? If so, why are the numbers all the same? I noticed that the rubbers are not as tacky/sticky as the ones I used before, the bounces are also different. The surface of the rubber is also not as shiny as before.

Coming from TableTennis11 - a highly reputable online dealer, I was quite surprised, so I just want to know what you guys think. Do you have the same stickers, or notice anything different? Please check your Hurricane Neo 3 and let me know.

Thanks.
The numbers you mentioned are phone numbers

Reactions: JJ Ng
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2022
This is about Provincial Bluesponge 2.1 version.

H3 from TT11 are different from H3 I got in China (from my coach).
They play differently - the blue sponge from China is harder and tackier while TT11 is soft and less durable esp after boosting. TT11 rarely carry 2.1 sponge.

When I am unable to get from China, I usually buy from DoubleHappinessUS - a bit pricy but better quality than TT11.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2023

They play differently - the blue sponge from China is harder and tackier while TT11 is soft and less durable esp after boosting. TT11 rarely carry 2.1 sponge.

When I am unable to get from China, I usually buy from DoubleHappinessUS - a bit pricy but better quality than TT11.
So you think the other one from China is better quality? I will have some rubbers from China this August, will see what's the difference , BTW I also buy from TT 11,

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews

provincial and national is commercialized basically and there is still a difference to Pro used versions.
Neo and non Neo offering is also there, with different sponge thickness. Of course TT11 won't carry every model available.

However, the ones that get offered to provincial teams are still better quality.
I know many that are more serious players will procure via provincial teams channels.
These are way better than for example, me purchasing directly from DHS (and get the commercial provincial versions).

There is a kid that is in my circle, that uses H3 arranged through Ma Long. He got 2 bats setup, rubbers are all 3 months old now (H3 39 BS and H3 37), he is only 10 years old and that national version quality is beyond any national I have ever used. After 3 months, the top sheet is still super tacky for example.
During his break time (after 2 hours of hitting), I went to test his tackiness, and it still can grip the ball from the table when I push onto it and raise it up (no cleaning of rubber done before trying).
Kid trains at 10 year old power but over 25 hours a week. Alternating between his 2 bats, that is still a lot of hours on the rubbers (with dust, oxidation in mind too)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
provincial and national is commercialized basically and there is still a difference to Pro used versions.
Neo and non Neo offering is also there, with different sponge thickness. Of course TT11 won't carry every model available.

However, the ones that get offered to provincial teams are still better quality.
I know many that are more serious players will procure via provincial teams channels.
These are way better than for example, me purchasing directly from DHS (and get the commercial provincial versions).

There is a kid that is in my circle, that uses H3 arranged through Ma Long. He got 2 bats setup, rubbers are all 3 months old now (H3 39 BS and H3 37), he is only 10 years old and that national version quality is beyond any national I have ever used. After 3 months, the top sheet is still super tacky for example.
During his break time (after 2 hours of hitting), I went to test his tackiness, and it still can grip the ball from the table when I push onto it and raise it up (no cleaning of rubber done before trying).
Kid trains at 10 year old power but over 25 hours a week. Alternating between his 2 bats, that is still a lot of hours on the rubbers (with dust, oxidation in mind too)
Lol, I heard of that too. The pro's version is not the National or provincial sold by DHS to ANY retailers. I guess I will stick with my commercial grade and be happy with it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2022

what do you mean by "arranged through Ma Long"?

Lol, I heard of that too. The pro's version is not the National or provincial sold by DHS to ANY retailers. I guess I will stick with my commercial grade and be happy with it.
Yup, commercial or provincial (the one that is sold worldwide) are fine for us mortals. Table Tennis Gan proves this in his review videos, where he plays with commercial rubber just fine and top spins are deadly. Just boost it with 1-2 layers and the H3 becomes another beast, even commercial one.

Reactions: ben1229