Hybrid MK FX

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Looks like tibhar are releasing a third variation of hybrid MK, this time a softer version. I felt that the regular Mk is already quite soft so this is quite an interesting release to me. Can’t find any information regarding the rubber other than the packaging here
IMG_8977.jpeg
IMG_8978.jpeg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
I´ve played with a factory sample of this several months ago.
For me, the decision between this and an Evolution FX-D depends on whether you like the reduced catapult of Hybrid rubbers in general or not.
The advantage over harder hybrid rubbers is that you must not play every ball in an active way - less sticky than K3 and with the softer sponge a passive block can be played, where with a harder rubber you may feel forced to play counterspin/spinblock.
Otherwise, the characteristics are Hybrid typical. Good to produce shorter services than with a rubber that has more catapult, also good for pushing.
Soft sponge easily enables opening shots on underspin, spin generation is good.
Can´t compare to "regular" version since I didn´t try that, and the Pro version was too hard for my liking.

The FX version might well be the desired rubber of many, bringing "Hybrid to the masses". ;-)

says Serve, top, edge. Repeat.
says Serve, top, edge. Repeat.
May 2020
Read 1 reviews
Der MK FX scheint härter zu sein als der 44 und hält den Ball mit einem niedrigen Katapult sehr gut auf der Rückhand. Der Einstieg ist sehr einfach und sicher und passt perfekt zu BH5 i SK Carbon.
The MK FX seems to be harder than the 44 and holds the ball very well on the backhand with a low catapult. Getting started is very easy and safe and fits the BH5 i SK Carbon perfectly.

This is what it translates into.

This is an English forum, try to write in English so that people that could be helped by your comment can understand.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023
MK FX wydaje się twardszy niż 44 i bardzo dobrze trzyma piłkę na bekhendzie z niską katapultą. Rozpoczęcie pracy jest bardzo łatwe i bezpieczne i idealnie pasuje do BH5 i SK Carbon.

Na to się to przekłada.

To jest forum w języku angielskim, staraj się pisać po angielsku, aby osoby, którym Twój komentarz mógł pomóc, mogły zrozumieć.
MK
The MK FX seems to be harder than the 44 and holds the ball very well on the backhand with a low catapult. Getting started is very easy and safe and fits the BH5 i SK Carbon perfectly.

This is what it translates into.

This is an English forum, try to write in English so that people that could be helped by your comment can understand.
The MK FX seems to be harder than the 44 and holds the ball very well on the backhand with a low catapult. Getting started is very easy and safe and goes perfectly with BH5 and SK Carbon.