I'm bouncing back and forth a bit...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023
Hi All,

As the topic, I'm bouncing back and forth a bit finding a way... :D :p in EJ mode=on ;)
I was used to play tensor/esn rubbers so far and all-wood blades but time has changed and hell has frozen over, I bought DHS ML 5 (still unopened), FZD ALC (currently my main blade), and Timo 30th Anniversary blade (but this would rather stay as collector blade). There was the next step to try Chinese rubbers and immediately jumped into the deep water because FZD ALC was glued right away with Chinese rubbers on FH (I haven't tried it with tensor/esn rubber which I know to check and like/not like the differences to all wood blades so far used), so everything was new to me. I enjoyed it and still play it.
FZD ALC is with New Sanwei Target National BS max (silver package) - unboosted on FH and FastArc G-1 max on BH. I ordered FZD together with both D05 as target setup but EJ kicked in hard and until it comes I figured out to check Chinese and both (red & black) D05 stayed unopened in the closet :) In the meantime colleague from my club asked if I wanna buy only 1 hour played cut D09C (black max) for 50% of the new price. I took it. :) Such price for almost new rubber is almost for free :D
After returning from vacation there was a restock of DHS products in EU so finally I ordered

DHS Hurricane 3 Neo Prov BS 2.1 black (40*),
DHS Hurricane 3 Neo Prov OS 2.1 red (37*)
DHS #15 500ml
Seamon Haifu National Yellow booster

I'm expecting delivery tomorrow ;)

There many Items to test which are waiting and a lot of thoughts in my mind:
1. Unopened rubbers are safe and time will come for them. I've not worried about them but I've this D09C rubber in black, as I started with chinese rubbers all knows that Black Chinese rubbers are dedicated/favored FH so for BH better find "red" one. D09C some players use on FH but more prefer it on BH because on the FH they more use BS chinese rubbers.
So option to check D09C on BH + Chinese rubbers on FH will not work because of D09C is black :p
Not sure if I want to have D09C on FH considering playing chinese rubbers on FH and on BH have still not decided yet. So I'm looking for something red which will be good for FH but once I check the D09C and change to chinese black, this red one could be used on BH, too.
2. The next thing I'm thinking of is the 2nd FZD ALC as s test platform, to have comparison to my main blade I'm playing now.

I don't like to change my main setup and constantly take off the rubbers for the new one for testing, etc. So I'm thinking of having the 2nd identical blade would be the best option on which I can test new rubbers finding the unicorn finally :)

The rest of my blades:
Nittaku Acoustic + Tenergy T05/64 max
OSP Virtuoso+ + Rozena 1.9/2.1

But they are mostly in my bag, because I'm excited to play with FZD ALC mentioned above, now.

Frankly speaking I don't look for the answer as I have to decide myself, but as you know sometimes it is good to hear some other thoughts and take it into account. :)

PS. I haven't played any Inner Carbon yet and I'm afraid of when this idea will grow up in my mind :D :D

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: lodro
says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
Hi All,

As the topic, I'm bouncing back and forth a bit finding a way... :D :p in EJ mode=on ;)
I was used to play tensor/esn rubbers so far and all-wood blades but time has changed and hell has frozen over, I bought DHS ML 5 (still unopened), FZD ALC (currently my main blade), and Timo 30th Anniversary blade (but this would rather stay as collector blade). There was the next step to try Chinese rubbers and immediately jumped into the deep water because FZD ALC was glued right away with Chinese rubbers on FH (I haven't tried it with tensor/esn rubber which I know to check and like/not like the differences to all wood blades so far used), so everything was new to me. I enjoyed it and still play it.
FZD ALC is with New Sanwei Target National BS max (silver package) - unboosted on FH and FastArc G-1 max on BH. I ordered FZD together with both D05 as target setup but EJ kicked in hard and until it comes I figured out to check Chinese and both (red & black) D05 stayed unopened in the closet :) In the meantime colleague from my club asked if I wanna buy only 1 hour played cut D09C (black max) for 50% of the new price. I took it. :) Such price for almost new rubber is almost for free :D
After returning from vacation there was a restock of DHS products in EU so finally I ordered

DHS Hurricane 3 Neo Prov BS 2.1 black (40*),
DHS Hurricane 3 Neo Prov OS 2.1 red (37*)
DHS #15 500ml
Seamon Haifu National Yellow booster

I'm expecting delivery tomorrow ;)

There many Items to test which are waiting and a lot of thoughts in my mind:
1. Unopened rubbers are safe and time will come for them. I've not worried about them but I've this D09C rubber in black, as I started with chinese rubbers all knows that Black Chinese rubbers are dedicated/favored FH so for BH better find "red" one. D09C some players use on FH but more prefer it on BH because on the FH they more use BS chinese rubbers.
So option to check D09C on BH + Chinese rubbers on FH will not work because of D09C is black :p
Not sure if I want to have D09C on FH considering playing chinese rubbers on FH and on BH have still not decided yet. So I'm looking for something red which will be good for FH but once I check the D09C and change to chinese black, this red one could be used on BH, too.
2. The next thing I'm thinking of is the 2nd FZD ALC as s test platform, to have comparison to my main blade I'm playing now.

I don't like to change my main setup and constantly take off the rubbers for the new one for testing, etc. So I'm thinking of having the 2nd identical blade would be the best option on which I can test new rubbers finding the unicorn finally :)

The rest of my blades:
Nittaku Acoustic + Tenergy T05/64 max
OSP Virtuoso+ + Rozena 1.9/2.1

But they are mostly in my bag, because I'm excited to play with FZD ALC mentioned above, now.

Frankly speaking I don't look for the answer as I have to decide myself, but as you know sometimes it is good to hear some other thoughts and take it into account. :)

PS. I haven't played any Inner Carbon yet and I'm afraid of when this idea will grow up in my mind :D :D
What can I say, you are an EJ.
There is no cure but you are not alone, we all pray for you :
"May you keep on finding bits and pieces that are
of interest and may you get them all at a good price,." 🤣🤣🤣

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023
I can’t do nothing 😜
Changed STN to D09C on my current setup. Tomorrow will have a training session and will see what it is worth. Red one is G-1. The whole racket is lighter a bit vs with STN 186.77 vs 192g
IMG_4091.jpeg

IMG_4092.jpeg

IMG_4093.jpeg

IMG_4094.jpeg

IMG_4095.jpeg

IMG_4096.jpeg

I think I will order the 2nd FZD ALC but will wait for FL handle as it is out of stock in my local distributor now. Current one is ST and would like to check which one better fits me.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023
Today I had the opportunity to play with my colleague, yesterday prepared FZD ALC + D09C. Wow!!!
A had to adjust a bit at the beginning and thought that previous new Sanwei Target National was dead compared to D09C which is also treated not much live.
Service receive was decent, but what impressed me the most counter attack/ counter loops…
My colleague did not believe that balls returned and was in the table. I was shocked, too. That I was able to do such shots.
On Wednesday I will have the training session with my coach so further tests planned.
Taking everything into account and my feelings of playing STN before checking D09C I’m sure STN requires boosting. And next time when I change to STN I will put at least 1 or maybe 2 layers of Seamon booster.