Is it legit? happygreenstore.com

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2020
Hi Guys,

Does anyone have experience with buying table tennis stuff through following web store : www.happygreenstore.com?

I'm interested in this online shop because they have some rare blades (like clippper cc) but I'm doubting because they sell butterfly and other brands, and on top of that also sell uggs, mobile phones, spray paint equipment, etc.

So in the end : are they legit? Anyone has experience with them

thanks guys.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
Hi Guys,

Does anyone have experience with buying table tennis stuff through following web store : www.happygreenstore.com?

I'm interested in this online shop because they have some rare blades (like clippper cc) but I'm doubting because they sell butterfly and other brands, and on top of that also sell uggs, mobile phones, spray paint equipment, etc.

So in the end : are they legit? Anyone has experience with them

thanks guys.
If you have to ask that question, then the answer is no.

I did check out that website. The business is based in Australia.

Between tabletennis11, megaspin, dandoy and Aliexpress, my table tennis needs are met pretty well.

Are you referring to Clipper chinese penhold version? I think Stiga is discontinuing Clipper? I am not sure. I don't follow Stiga brand that closely.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2020
Yes, the site mentioned are off course offering 99% of the material.

But I'm actually looking for a Nittaku Ludeack with ST handle and "happygreenstore.com" claims to have it.

I "EJ" a lot and it is the first time is see this store, that is already strange, so, is there someone who has any experience with this?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Yes, the site mentioned are off course offering 99% of the material.

But I'm actually looking for a Nittaku Ludeack with ST handle and "happygreenstore.com" claims to have it.

I "EJ" a lot and it is the first time is see this store, that is already strange, so, is there someone who has any experience with this?
putting it on the website doesn't mean they have stock.
you can always communicate with them and ask if they have what you are looking for
and from the engagement, you can also get a feel of them.