Lesson Learned - I regret Boosting my Stiga DNA Dragon Grip

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2018
Just one layer sounds reasonable.
Good advice.
I have 2 paddles to test tomorrow in a HOT and Humid Club.
1st Paddle > One layer of Booster on both rubbers
2nd Paddle > No Booster at all
Let's see 👌😊

How did this experiment go @VictorMoraga - not sure if you feedback on a different thread? Have you tried 09c - how does Dragon Grip compare?

says Stronger in 2023 🥳
says Stronger in 2023 🥳
Aug 2014
How did this experiment go @VictorMoraga - not sure if you feedback on a different thread? Have you tried 09c - how does Dragon Grip compare?
Well, I figured out that if I use 2 thin layers of booster "Falco Platinum" works fine.
I tried 3 layers in other testing, and I killed the rubber. Maybe using a stronger Booster like "Haifu National Yellow" could kill the rubber even faster "I didn't test that one yet".

About the environment, everybody were right saying that pretty much any rubber is affected under bad "Hot & Humid" conditions.
If I play in a Club with bad conditions, I had to clean the rubber and dry the ball every point, if not I got mad 😤

About D09c, for me DNA DG is not that bouncy and I like it. I prefer to keep my serve return short and low and it feels for me more control.
If you put more power the rubber gives more.
And the difference in $ is insane.
I made a video talking about my thoughts about D09c vs DNA DG

Reactions: jammmail
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Well, I figured out that if I use 2 thin layers of booster "Falco Platinum" works fine.
I tried 3 layers in other testing, and I killed the rubber. Maybe using a stronger Booster like "Haifu National Yellow" could kill the rubber even faster "I didn't test that one yet".

About the environment, everybody were right saying that pretty much any rubber is affected under bad "Hot & Humid" conditions.
If I play in a Club with bad conditions, I had to clean the rubber and dry the ball every point, if not I got mad 😤

About D09c, for me DNA DG is not that bouncy and I like it. I prefer to keep my serve return short and low and it feels for me more control.
If you put more power the rubber gives more.
And the difference in $ is insane.
I made a video talking about my thoughts about D09c vs DNA DG
Victor please give Jupiter 3 a try! You might quite like it.

Reactions: VictorMoraga
says Stronger in 2023 🥳
says Stronger in 2023 🥳
Aug 2014
Victor please give Jupiter 3 a try! You might quite like it.
I will make another testing.
Boosting "In Progress". Just one more.
DNA DG has everything I need. And I really like it. Just one more testing with DHS H3 NEO National. I never tried that one. We 'll see 🤗

StickyRubberBooster.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: latej and jammmail
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
I will make another testing.
Boosting "In Progress". Just one more.
DNA DG has everything I need. And I really like it. Just one more testing with DHS H3 NEO National. I never tried that one. We 'll see 🤗

View attachment 24196
Look forward to your test, but I'm worried that your Falco booster isn't strong enough for Hurricane. Especially sine you are testing 41d

Reactions: VictorMoraga