My guide to watching Fang Bo tutorials with English subtitles!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023
My way of doing it.
I am using chrome on my laptop.

Simple way to get started!

1. Create a BilliBilli account
2. Install Google Translator Add On.
3. Search for " 方博 " ( Fang Bo) in BilliBilli search bar.
4. Translate the page to see titles of the videos and choose which one you want.
Now the tricky part
5. Turn on subtitles.
6. Pause whenever the next subtitle comes on.
- turn google Translator on and off with "show Original" - "Translate" Button on top of the screen.
- resume video till next subtitle
- repeat
7. Enjoy the coaching videos!

Hope this works for now!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023
Since I didnt want to fill the first post with too much info, here is the rest I want to say.

Its not perfect and I will gladly accept feedback and improvement.

I have a mouse button that can pause/resume any media playing at the moment.
This helps here especially since you can keep your cursor on the translate button and use the mouse button to stop and play the video.
Doesnt need to be a mouse button, but it works for me

I tried out some subtitle generating AI but I wasnt satisfied.
Too complicated, not free enough, too much work to do.

You can search for any video this way.
Be creative in finding solutions for your problems, same goes here.

Some people were interested in this and I found somethig that works for me, hope it helps others.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023

On the right side of this video you can see a playlist with tons of great videos from mostly Fang Yinchi.
The playlist is divided into categories.
These videos are much better than anything I could find on Youtube regarding tutorials, techinque, footowork, service receive, game awareness, tactics. etc.. .
Many videos on the same or similar topic with a lot of very good and useful advice.
They talk about things in detail and show that they really understand these things well.
This channel and playlist in particular has a big collection of most of their coaching videos.

I can say from myself that I am improving and learning something with every video I watch.#
You can shadow practice while visualizing it actually happening.
The more vivid the image, the better

You can find videos from their playlist but also from searching their names or by clicking through the videos on the sidebar.
So much better than any YT tutorials.
If you want to improve with coaching videos, tutorials and explanations from chinese guys who know their stuff, this is the way to go.
All for free!

Dont forget:
You gotta train!
Watching videos isnt enough!

This user has no status.

On the right side of this video you can see a playlist with tons of great videos from mostly Fang Yinchi.
The playlist is divided into categories.
These videos are much better than anything I could find on Youtube regarding tutorials, techinque, footowork, service receive, game awareness, tactics. etc.. .
Many videos on the same or similar topic with a lot of very good and useful advice.
They talk about things in detail and show that they really understand these things well.
This channel and playlist in particular has a big collection of most of their coaching videos.

I can say from myself that I am improving and learning something with every video I watch.#
You can shadow practice while visualizing it actually happening.
The more vivid the image, the better

You can find videos from their playlist but also from searching their names or by clicking through the videos on the sidebar.
So much better than any YT tutorials.
If you want to improve with coaching videos, tutorials and explanations from chinese guys who know their stuff, this is the way to go.
All for free!

Dont forget:
You gotta train!
Watching videos isnt enough!
Search for " 方博 "、“房胤池”or“全世爆”