New Gold Edition Of DNA Platinum For Free.

says Playing Table Tennis
Oct 2023
61slY3MMXiS._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Oct 2023
Is the Stiga DNA Platinum Gold Edition better then Dignics Diamond 09c LTD which is only available in the factory shop in Saitama Japan for friends and family?
Stiga sent the excepted testers of this limited edition rubber 2 sheets to test out and send feed back. It has no difference between it and regular platinum rubber except the color. They are still send sheets of this rubber for a little while longer I recommend applying to it by emailing their gold platinum email because it is free rubber even if you don't care about the color.

says Gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci...
says Gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci...
Jul 2014
Stiga sent the excepted testers of this limited edition rubber 2 sheets to test out and send feed back. It has no difference between it and regular platinum rubber except the color. They are still send sheets of this rubber for a little while longer I recommend applying to it by emailing their gold platinum email because it is free rubber even if you don't care about the color.
And what is the email? Is the rubber itself colored yellow or is it just the packaging? Do you even have the rubbers, and if so can you provide photo evidence of their existence?

Forgive my skepticism but you have provided exactly zero evidence that your claims are legitimate.

Reactions: Mssousa01