New table tennis rubbers

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2023
Hi,

Currently, i am playing with the xiom ajh tmxi and the xiom vega korea both sides, i have been playing with this combo for a while and i am thinking of a new combo. I want to keep my current blade, the xiom ajh tmxi. I am currently thinking about a chinese rubber for forehand, probably the nittaku dhs hurricane pro 3 turbo orange or blue sponge. But i do not know what i want for backhand, probably preferably a xiom rubber. If you have any recommendations for backhand rubbers or maybe even a forehand rubber, commemt it in my post. Any recommendations or guidence will be greatly appreciated.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2023
Might I ask why are you thinking to change? Do you have any complaints on the Koreas or just want something different?
Oh, the koreas are great. Im just thinking about getting new rubbers soon to replace myvkoreas when the die. And i also want to try something new, like a chinese rubber and a new combo.

Oh, the koreas are great. Im just thinking about getting new rubbers soon to replace myvkoreas when the die. And i also want to try something new, like a chinese rubber and a new combo.
If you want to try something new, the best idea is to get yourself another blade which is the same as you are using, and you can get some Chinese hard rubbers to try. I assume you want to improve as quickly as possible, hence I definitely wouldn't recommend anything that is very different from what you're currently using on your main blade. I never used Vega Korea bur from what I've read I can assume it's not very far from home Vega X plays, so I'd recommend you to go for Vega X, but I'd also keep Korea on one side if I were you.