Nitaku P50 or Yasaka Z

mat

This user has no status.

mat

This user has no status.
Apr 2019
Hi, anyone tried both?
Whats the difference between them?
I did not have hybrid so far, currently I have Andro R42. Whats difference between all three?

mat

This user has no status.

mat

This user has no status.
Apr 2019
What do you mean with discontinued - that production of these rubbers will stop?
On website of Nitaku there is still option ti buy it:

Any other opinion about this?

Reactions: jk1980

mat

This user has no status.

mat

This user has no status.
Apr 2019
I received email from NItaku Germany that they still have a plan to produce PK50 in the future - also on Germany's website is available. Why is not in Japan, I don't know.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2020
I have played with both. PK50 is an excellent forehand rubber for a short period and then the grip fades away drastically and it starts to behave quite hard and without any feel, i.e. you would have to put a lot of effort to engage the sponge, but this deadness is quite different (and not in a good way) than the hard Chinese tacky rubbers such as Hurricane and Battle 2 (I have played with them for quite a while), I bought three sheets of PK50 one after another because I really really liked the first few weeks with it (I play perhaps 4-6 hours a week) so i kept trying, hoping that it was one of those bad batch, but unfortunately all three of them showed this characteristics. In another word, I would say, don't bother this rubber, pick something else, such as Rasanter c48, a very nice rubber with a little less rotation.

I had one pair of Rakza Z, which I used with a carbon blade (Andro trieber CI Off), I felt I could not control the ball so well anymore, So i did not used it for very long and moved on to slower setup. Now I feel that, I should have tried it on an all wood blade (same blade, which I used for PK50) to compare it better,