Nittaku Acoustic VS Stiga Cybershape Wood

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2021
Hi guys!

If you have played with Acoustic and Cybershape Wood how would you compare them? Ex. Speed, spinn and control or maybe looping and blocking and ease of use?
At the moment I play with Stiga Energy Wood V2 with Stiga DNA Platinum M on both sides but I am looking for a little bit more offensive blade but not anything ridicoulus.

Cheers!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
Hi guys!

If you have played with Acoustic and Cybershape Wood how would you compare them? Ex. Speed, spinn and control or maybe looping and blocking and ease of use?
At the moment I play with Stiga Energy Wood V2 with Stiga DNA Platinum M on both sides but I am looking for a little bit more offensive blade but not anything ridicoulus.

Cheers!
acoustic wood , its amazing feel and control blade in all-wood , not sure abt Cybershape

Reactions: Crillo
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
You might find this very informative: https://ttgearlab.com/2023/04/04/stiga-cybershape-series-lab-test/

According to TTGearLabs, the feel of your Stiga Energy Wood V2 should be rather similar to the Stiga Cybershape Wood. As for speed, the Nittaku Acoustic is similar to the Stiga Energy Wood V2. However, the Stiga Cybershape Wood is a step faster compared to Stiga Energy Wood V2.

Reactions: SamTheMan
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2021