Ordered simultanoiusly from tabletennis11 and chtt.se

I finally decided to try some chinses rubbers, so I decided to order.
At the same time I needed some other sturff.

So I ordered from Chtt.se and tabletennis11 within 10 minutes Monday morning.
chtt.se was first to send my package, excellent jobb @mocker88.

The delivery was a different matter ,Tabletennis11 uses DHL and it has already arrived.
Chtt.se uses Postnord because we are both in Sweden. I expected them to deliver before,
but No. Even though tabletennis11 is in Estonia they managed to get the packet here in
48hrs. Let see how ling it takes for Postnord.

Anyway, I am impressed at the speed chtt.se expedited my order.
Excellent job and You have pretty good prices too.

Postnord is the standard postal service in this country but unfortunately their service
is slowly deteriorating....

Cheers
L-zr

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 3 reviews
I finally decided to try some chinses rubbers, so I decided to order.
At the same time I needed some other sturff.

So I ordered from Chtt.se and tabletennis11 within 10 minutes Monday morning.
chtt.se was first to send my package, excellent jobb @mocker88.

The delivery was a different matter ,Tabletennis11 uses DHL and it has already arrived.
Chtt.se uses Postnord because we are both in Sweden. I expected them to deliver before,
but No. Even though tabletennis11 is in Estonia they managed to get the packet here in
48hrs. Let see how ling it takes for Postnord.

Anyway, I am impressed at the speed chtt.se expedited my order.
Excellent job and You have pretty good prices too.

Postnord is the standard postal service in this country but unfortunately their service
is slowly deteriorating....

Cheers
L-zr
Thank you. Sure Postnord takes time, but two days delivery time is standard for Postnord so not that bad right? Crazy though that DHL delivered faster from Estonia :) Postnord is by far the cheapest and easiest way to send smaller packages in Sweden and the nordic countries, and if the freight cost would be €18 instead of €5 many people would think it's too high price. So that's why I go with Postnord. :)

I hope you'll be satisfied with these rubbers, but you'll have to work a little harder compared with the Butterfly ones, to get the power out of them :)

Thank you for ordering :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Thank you. Sure Postnord takes time, but two days delivery time is standard for Postnord so not that bad right? Crazy though that DHL delivered faster from Estonia :) Postnord is by far the cheapest and easiest way to send smaller packages in Sweden and the nordic countries, and if the freight cost would be €18 instead of €5 many people would think it's too high price. So that's why I go with Postnord. :)

I hope you'll be satisfied with these rubbers, but you'll have to work a little harder compared with the Butterfly ones, to get the power out of them :)

differences with DHL is that they have they own planes and the entire logistical system is top notch.
Including customs clearance channels and what not.

2 days using local is indeed fast.
I'm not sure about Postnord, but DHL works over weekend, many smaller ones do lack over weekends, or long weekends and this includes some of DHL's express type of competitors.

Reactions: mocker88

Yes for Sweden it make sense (Kind of) but I wouldn’t trust them with anything real expensive 😖.

Also it’s a big difference between DHL Express and DHL Freight. Internationally I always tries to go for DHL Express specially within EU.

Now I am pondering wether to boost or not 🤨

Cheers
L-zr

Reactions: mocker88
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 3 reviews
Yes for Sweden it make sense (Kind of) but I wouldn’t trust them with anything real expensive 😖.

Also it’s a big difference between DHL Express and DHL Freight. Internationally I always tries to go for DHL Express specially within EU.

Now I am pondering wether to boost or not 🤨

Cheers
L-zr
No it's not a premium service so to say, but mostly it works without problems and 9/10 are delivered in a couple of days inside Sweden.

I think you should try them unboosted first, and then add a layer or two if you feel that they are too numb. It depends a bit on how you strike the ball and how much elasticity you need to get out from them I guess. That is the way I would do it :)

Reactions: Lazer
No it's not a premium service so to say, but mostly it works without problems and 9/10 are delivered in a couple of days inside Sweden.

I think you should try them unboosted first, and then add a layer or two if you feel that they are too numb. It depends a bit on how you strike the ball and how much elasticity you need to get out from them I guess. That is the way I would do it :)

I would like to see for myself how long it takes for a boost to wear off. If there is one thing I’m not gonna do is reglue. This rarely gives a good result because I don’t want to spend the time to remove old glue from the rubber. This is s major pain in the ass. But with cheaper rubbers it becomes less of an issue…

My guess is that some will work well without boost others not, we’ll see.

Cheers
L-zr

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
Ok a few things.

I love TT11. Their delivery literally takes 5 days to N. America. I don't know how they do it. Dandoy takes a while to ship out. Aliexpress, probably two weeks. So if you need something fast, you know where to go.

I would recommend one layer of boost. I have been boosting for years. Just recently I started boosting three layers on the new rubber.

See below for the tutorial on how to remove old glue:

I actually bought the Tear Mender from Amazon and tried it. It actually worked!

Here are the disclaimers though:

This method works really well on my H3, Sanwei Target National and Big Dipper. Literally the glue comes off after treating it with Tear Mender in one shot. It was that easy.

Caveat. You need to let the Tear mender sit as long as you can so it hardens so maybe like 24 or even 48 hours later.

This method works somewhat on my Rasanter R47. Meaning it helped but it was still taking some time to get the glue off.

This method does NOT work on my MX-S and Razka 7 soft. Meaning I pull one mm off at a time. I am serious. Since I am EJ'ing so much, it might affect how I approach future rubber purchases. I am probably going to strike Revolutions series from rubbers to try in the future.

Ok a few things.

I love TT11. Their delivery literally takes 5 days to N. America. I don't know how they do it. Dandoy takes a while to ship out. Aliexpress, probably two weeks. So if you need something fast, you know where to go.

I would recommend one layer of boost. I have been boosting for years. Just recently I started boosting three layers on the new rubber.

See below for the tutorial on how to remove old glue:

I actually bought the Tear Mender from Amazon and tried it. It actually worked!

Here are the disclaimers though:

This method works really well on my H3, Sanwei Target National and Big Dipper. Literally the glue comes off after treating it with Tear Mender in one shot. It was that easy.

Caveat. You need to let the Tear mender sit as long as you can so it hardens so maybe like 24 or even 48 hours later.

This method works somewhat on my Rasanter R47. Meaning it helped but it was still taking some time to get the glue off.

This method does NOT work on my MX-S and Razka 7 soft. Meaning I pull one mm off at a time. I am serious. Since I am EJ'ing so much, it might affect how I approach future rubber purchases. I am probably going to strike Revolutions series from rubbers to try in the future.
That way simply does not work for me, I’m using revolution 3 and it comes off in small tiny chunks, it takes hours to strip, I’ll pass.

Cheers
L-zr

Reactions: JJ Ng
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 3 reviews
That way simply does not work for me, I’m using revolution 3 and it comes off in small tiny chunks, it takes hours to strip, I’ll pass.

Cheers
L-zr
Actually I had a Revolution No. 3 glue bottle that gave me the same problem with removing the glue. But all my other Revolution No. 3 glue bottles have worked as intended when removing the glue. In other cases it might be that the the glue layers are too thin, but when applying two layers on the blade and three on the sponge there's almost never any problem for me just removing it in far less than a minute.

It might fail when applied on a newly boosted sponge, as it could been mixed up with a bit of booster. Then the glue is more moist and sticky when removing it. That could be the problem in some cases I guess?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2021
Actually I had a Revolution No. 3 glue bottle that gave me the same problem with removing the glue. But all my other Revolution No. 3 glue bottles have worked as intended when removing the glue. In other cases it might be that the the glue layers are too thin, but when applying two layers on the blade and three on the sponge there's almost never any problem for me just removing it in far less than a minute.

It might fail when applied on a newly boosted sponge, as it could been mixed up with a bit of booster. Then the glue is more moist and sticky when removing it. That could be the problem in some cases I guess?
I think it depends on viscosity of Rev 3 glue. There is LOW, MED, HIGH. I used LOW and HIGH. With Low it can be easily peeled off whereas in high it’s not that easy…drawback with low is that I have to use multiple glue layers especially when using it with boosted curled rubbers…However it’s much better to keep your sponge undamaged particularly with softer more porous sponges…had issues with tearing some chuncks of sponge apart with the high Viscosity REV 3 glue as well

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 3 reviews
I think it depends on viscosity of Rev 3 glue. There is LOW, MED, HIGH. I used LOW and HIGH. With Low it can be easily peeled off whereas in high it’s not that easy…drawback with low is that I have to use multiple glue layers especially when using it with boosted curled rubbers…However it’s much better to keep your sponge undamaged particularly with softer more porous sponges…had issues with tearing some chuncks of sponge apart with the high Viscosity REV 3 glue as well
With the low you mean Normal? That's the most runny one. I always use this one (Normal) and had a one litre bottle that had been opened for a while, so perhaps something with it interacting with the air for too long? As I opened a new bottle the problem was gone.

More porous sponges like Stiga DNA, Butterfly Tenergy etc are always problem with that the glue digs into the sponge and tears it apart in small chunks here and there :)