pin yi pi shen rubber

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
no, there is huge difference between soft bouncy rubber like rakza 7 soft, tenergy fx and H3 (which I only said I tried, but never really considered it as a replacement), so it is quite normal that soft bouncy roubers are too bouncy and h3 is too slow and hard
Well, one can boost an H3 till the sponge drops on the floor but unless the technique is adapted to these rubbers one will never get any speed out of them.
Therefore i think to compare H3 with Rakza and tenergy is kinda futile.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
Read 6 reviews
that is why I only wrote about rubbers I tried, no booster and 1 layer on H3, no matter how many layers You put on them the topsheet won't get softer (only sponge) and the more You put on it the heavier it will get, so I know I am not interested in H3 for my bh

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
that is why I only wrote about rubbers I tried, no booster and 1 layer on H3, no matter how many layers You put on them the topsheet won't get softer (only sponge) and the more You put on it the heavier it will get, so I know I am not interested in H3 for my bh
i love hard rubber. Can't play with soft rubbers other than blocking

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
Read 6 reviews
I was also able to buy the Pinyi pishan purple rubber. It is interesting that after peeling it off glue remains on blade, there is literally no need to clean the rubber when regluing. It is first time I saw something like that. It happened every time I glued it, so it was not a one time accident

Reactions: turbozed and longle
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
I was also able to buy the Pinyi pishan purple rubber. It is interesting that after peeling it off glue remains on blade, there is literally no need to clean the rubber when regluing. It is first time I saw something like that. It happened every time I glued it, so it was not a one time accident
This is also true for Victas TD when I glued them on a non-varnished bladed, the bond between glue and blade is much stronger than the bond between glue and sponge, also the sponge has an almost oily feel to it, reminds me of booster residue.

This user has no status.
Reactions: disaster3
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023
【淘宝】https://m.tb.cn/h.UHh0NH7?tk=qR9XdlfudoB CZ0001 「品意蓝海绵第三代摧峰最新款乒乓球套胶高密海绵粘性套胶」
点击链接直接打开 或者 淘宝搜索直接打开
I will try later as those Chinese "symbols" are not on my nerves.... I gave up trying to switch to English or on some other language with "normal" letters....

This user has no status.
I will try later as those Chinese "symbols" are not on my nerves.... I gave up trying to switch to English or on some other language with "normal" letters....
I use my PC to view this site and translate to English in Chrome Browser. However we can not buy from TaoBao. We need to use buying agent like Superbuy, Pandabuy. I used Superbuy.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2023
For anyone curious about PinYin name, i try to explain their meaning as below:
- Rubber manufacture name: 品意 - PinYi - Phẩm Ý: A dignity thinking or idea.
- Black sheet name: 摧峰 - CuiFeng - Tỏa Phong: To explode a mountain top
- Red sheet name: 劈山 - PiShan - Phách Sơn: To cut a mountain in half

Reactions: longle
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2020
I saw video from gan about pin yi rubbers and got interested in pi shen with purple sponge for my bh... but the problem is I can't find any shop selling those rubbers other than Vietnamese shopee that doesn't ship internationally. Does anyone know if it is possible to buy this rubber ?

Link to the Vietnamese shop: https://shopee.vn/Pinyi-Miếng-Cao-Su-Xốp-Dính-Màu-Xanh-Dương-Tím-Mật-Độ-Cao-Tiêu-Chuẩn-CUIFENG-Itttf-Ping-Pong-Cho-Vợt-Bóng-Bàn-i.438929786.22829062970

Link to the video:

I request this shop to sell this rubber on shopee. This shop is a chinese base shop, you can chat with them for requesting product.
I also buy after seeing Gan review, my rubber Blue sponge + viscaria

- Price: Double the chinese price
- Feeling: Since my physical power is weak, i feel like it more easy for beginner to play compare with H3 market/should tune 1 booster layer/can play backhand/ easy to create spin, hold the ball well
- Durability: 3 month and longer

IMG_20230324_171311.jpg
IMG_20230324_165329.jpg

IMG_20230324_165618.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2023
I saw video from gan about pin yi rubbers and got interested in pi shen with purple sponge for my bh... but the problem is I can't find any shop selling those rubbers other than Vietnamese shopee that doesn't ship internationally. Does anyone know if it is possible to buy this rubber ?

Link to the Vietnamese shop: https://shopee.vn/Pinyi-Miếng-Cao-Su-Xốp-Dính-Màu-Xanh-Dương-Tím-Mật-Độ-Cao-Tiêu-Chuẩn-CUIFENG-Itttf-Ping-Pong-Cho-Vợt-Bóng-Bàn-i.438929786.22829062970

Link to the video:
I have the pinyi tsunami and blue sponge cuifeng and I can conclude that they are good rubbers, even when unboosted. You can buy them from gan on wechat or on gan's taobao.