Please help me choose the Cybershape Carbon!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
Hi there,

I'm new to Cybershape Carbon, please help me choose it since there are many models.

1. Normal Cybershape carbon.
2. Cybershape carbon CWT.
3. Cybershape carbon CWT Truls edition.

I don't know which one will meet my requirements as follows.
1. not too much head heavy.
2. The blade weight should not exceed 91 grams.
3. The total blade+rubber weight does not exceed 185 grams. (Is it possible ??)

more questions about it.
- Are all 3 models the same performance? (wood surface quality, hardness, speed, control)
- Is normal Cybershape carbon equal to Cybershape carbon CWT + 6 grams magnetic weight?

Thanks all for the suggestions.

says Serve, top, edge. Repeat.
says Serve, top, edge. Repeat.
May 2020
Read 1 reviews
I think you're gonna have a hard time getting the weight to be about 185. My intensity is 80 grams and the racket weighs 175. Rubbers are g1 and z3, z3 is very light. So if you plan to use heavier rubbers, you're looking at 85-90 grams for the blade at most.

Stiga blades have a ton of varience in weight, so you should be able to find something lighter, tt11 is the best place for that. Just make sure to message them before you buy anything.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2023
All 3 models are the same, yes. I have normal carbon with 2x 09c and its 186. I have also heard normal cybershape carbon to be equal to the cwt with 6 grams but unfortunately still waiting for someone to confirm, as i am also thinknig of getting the cwt to put the 9 grams to fix the balance a bit. Don't look at the total weight but rather than the balance. 185 head heavy will feel heavier than 188 with 9g magnet in the handle. Balance is more important to the feel than the total weight. It is probably best to ask for the weight of the blade before buying and get the lightest one.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
All 3 models are the same, yes. I have normal carbon with 2x 09c and its 186. I have also heard normal cybershape carbon to be equal to the cwt with 6 grams but unfortunately still waiting for someone to confirm, as i am also thinknig of getting the cwt to put the 9 grams to fix the balance a bit. Don't look at the total weight but rather than the balance. 185 head heavy will feel heavier than 188 with 9g magnet in the handle. Balance is more important to the feel than the total weight. It is probably best to ask for the weight of the blade before buying and get the lightest one.
Hi, what is yr blade' weight without rubbers?