Price increase at TT11?

says Looking for a bat that makes me faster
says Looking for a bat that makes me faster
Jan 2023
Screenshot_20230925_183619_Chrome.jpg

IIRC rakzas and fastarcs were around 40 EUR. Most rubbers seem to have a 20-25٪ price increase.

says Master blocker
says Master blocker
Mar 2015
Read 1 reviews
There's definitely been an increase tt11's prices, but not 20-25%. I would say about 10%.

However what is decreasing is the level of service:
For some time now, they've been sending out their orders with TNT instead of DHL Express to save money, even in the cases where the amount of order entitles you to free DHL Express shipping.
In fact, although they advertise DHL Express shipping in their website, when proceeding to checkout they've added this clause "We reserve the right to use other express mailing services without prior notice" just to cover their asses when shipping with TNT instead of DHL Express.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
There's definitely been an increase tt11's prices, but not 20-25%. I would say about 10%.

However what is decreasing is the level of service:
For some time now, they've been sending out their orders with TNT instead of DHL Express to save money, even in the cases where the amount of order entitles you to free DHL Express shipping.
In fact, although they advertise DHL Express shipping in their website, when proceeding to checkout they've added this clause "We reserve the right to use other express mailing services without prior notice" just to cover their asses when shipping with TNT instead of DHL Express.
That is because DHL express price increase too lol.

I sent a big box of donation equipments from Taiwan to South Africa
Due to postal service dead in SA, I can only use courier method.
DHL express was 3 times the price of UPS....
I could of gotten an airplane ticket and delivery the box to South Africa with DHL's quote.

says Master blocker
says Master blocker
Mar 2015
Read 1 reviews
That is because DHL express price increase too lol.

I sent a big box of donation equipments from Taiwan to South Africa
Due to postal service dead in SA, I can only use courier method.
DHL express was 3 times the price of UPS....
I could of gotten an airplane ticket and delivery the box to South Africa with DHL's quote.
Well, then they need to change the terms of shipping in their website. They just can't advertise shipping with DHL Express and use TNT. It's unethical and deceitful.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
I suggest tt-japan.net. Due to the weakness in the Japanese Yen, prices are really good. Even with the fastest shipping option (DHL), it still comes out cheaper for me. I haven't tried the slower option, but next time I will time my purchase half way through the life cycle of my rubber to save even more with the slower shipping option.

Last edited:
Reactions: jammmail
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2017
Read 1 reviews
I suggest tt-japan.net. Due to the weakness in the Japanese Yen, prices are really good. Even with the fastest shipping option (DHL), it still comes out cheaper for me. I haven't tried the slower option, but next time I will time my purchase half way through the life cycle of my rubber to save even more with the slower shipping option.

For me it give only EMS option for $26 :(

This user has no status.
View attachment 26794

IIRC rakzas and fastarcs were around 40 EUR. Most rubbers seem to have a 20-25٪ price increase.
Price increase compared to competitors balances out the 3=4 promotion. You do this in Italy and you get fined right away. By the way their French shop has better offers and prices. However issues with that is they don't apply volume discount when shipping outside France even though their website doesn't mention that. Again you could get fined for such an abuse because violating terms of contract and discriminating among EU citizens. Dandoy looks to me a much better shop, prices and offers included.

Last edited: