Re-gluing after 2 months

This user has no status.
either u match it at the top end of the blade an roll it on towards the handle- there might be a small gap at the handle but that should be no problem.
or you apply a layer of seamon as this will give you the old size and playing characteristics back (but is not allowed?)

This user has no status.
either u match it at the top end of the blade an roll it on towards the handle- there might be a small gap at the handle but that should be no problem.
or you apply a layer of seamon as this will give you the old size and playing characteristics back (but is not allowed?)
seamoon of booster or seamon of glue?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
depending on the rubber/sponge, but I would put a layer of booster on, let it settle and placed the rubber (top sheet) on the blade and see how much it has expanded (sponge is oily, do don't put that on the wood).

This is the easier to do it, as i'm sure none of us here are pizza making experts, who can roll the rubber to fit "exactly" over the blade.
So allow, booster to do the work for you

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 3 reviews
depending on the rubber/sponge, but I would put a layer of booster on, let it settle and placed the rubber (top sheet) on the blade and see how much it has expanded (sponge is oily, do don't put that on the wood).

This is the easier to do it, as i'm sure none of us here are pizze making experts, who can roll the rubber to fit "exactly" over the blade.
Yep. Totally the easiest way to make it stretch most evenly all over.

This user has no status.

This is the easier to do it, as i'm sure none of us here are pizza making experts, who can roll the rubber to fit "exactly" over the blade.
Does European rubber works well on Seamon Booster (Chinese Brand) to expand the shrinked rubber?