Rosewood NCT V II

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Read 2 reviews
5 out of 5 rating for Rosewood NCT V II

Definitely the best wood blade i have used. although in the past i have been more favorable to carbon blades to match my attacking style, the amount of feel that this blade gives me when executing the strokes combined with a good speed, something i havent found in other wood only blades, making it a real winner in my book.

especially good at playing serve and short game, whilst also allowing m to play a strong attacking game. 9/10

This user has no status.

This blade is excellent and provides superb feeling. I switched to this from the Timo Boll ZLF and love the wood/vibration feeling. You can really feel the "click" and "pop" of the ball from each stroke. It is fairly fast but also provides good control for short game and blocking

says Hi, I am a life-long table tennis enthusiast and...
says Hi, I am a life-long table tennis enthusiast and...
Mar 2014

The Stiga Rosewood NCT VII is an incredible do-it-all blade, and it is, therefore, suitable across a wide range of playstyles (two-winged loopers, aggressive short pips players, blockers, flat hitters) and skill levels (from intermediate all the way to professional level). It offers a medium to above-average dwell time and touch, which helps generate high spin levels on opening loops, serves and short pushes, yet has a crispness to it that is activated on fast, snappy hits, which creates tremendous amounts of power on active blocks, power drives, smashes, and aggressive service returns. The blade pairs exceptionally well with hard Chinese rubbers, short pips, and medium-hard European/Japanese inverted rubbers (based on my practice partner’s capabilities). The Rosewood NCT VII feels like a slightly harder, more powerful, lighter, nimbler, and yet more controlled version of the Tibhar Samsonov Force Pro Black Edition. Is the Stiga Rosewood NCT VII worth the $150+ price tag? ABSOLUTELY - and I am a notorious penny-pincher. The Stiga Rosewood NCT VII instills very high confidence on all shot types. For the full review, see: https://blog.tabletennis11.com/four-stiga-blades