Rubber dilemma

I'm about to buy a ZJK ALC and I am thinking about putting rozena on my backhand. However, my old setup, dynasy carbon + c-1 seems a lot slower than zjk alc + rozena, and i am not looking for a huge step up in speed. Should I just buy a H3 37 instead to 'slow down' the blade, or is this step up in speed small enough to get used to in a short period of time?

I'm about to buy a ZJK ALC and I am thinking about putting rozena on my backhand. However, my old setup, dynasy carbon + c-1 seems a lot slower than zjk alc + rozena, and i am not looking for a huge step up in speed. Should I just buy a H3 37 instead to 'slow down' the blade, or is this step up in speed small enough to get used to in a short period of time?
It’s gonna be way slower with H3 37 compared to Rozena… And the playing characteristics of H3 is very different from both other rubbers.
I would do like the previous poster suggested. Keep C1.

Cheers
L-zr

says Serve, top, edge. Repeat.
says Serve, top, edge. Repeat.
May 2020
Read 1 reviews
Just get the rozena, speed isn't as much of a factor as people make it out to be. Rozena with jzk alc is nice and fits pretty good, g1 with Dynasty should be faster.

Hurricane 3 is a completely different rubber and will change the entire feel and performance of the blade. Rozena will have similarities to the g1 and still give you more control. Alc has a way with giving control, it's weird...

Reactions: lodro