rubber for donic ovtcharov senso v1

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2021
hi guys i have a pretty beat up donic ovtcharov senso v1 that i used for over a year. the rubbers are dead and i’m planning to take them off then sand the blade well to make it look new again, are there any cheap rubbers you guys recommend that i can stick to my donic and test some different style maybe? what do you guys suggest i do with this old blade?

says Buttefly Forever!!!
says Buttefly Forever!!!
Mar 2021
hi guys i have a pretty beat up donic ovtcharov senso v1 that i used for over a year. the rubbers are dead and i’m planning to take them off then sand the blade well to make it look new again, are there any cheap rubbers you guys recommend that i can stick to my donic and test some different style maybe? what do you guys suggest i do with this old blade?

Para 1; Line 2: If you remove the word cheap, then you will open up a lot of option. Donic itself has quite a number of very good rubbers to pair with her flagship blade. Unfortunately, cheap and Donic are not synonymous.

In the cheap rubber universe, you are looking at tacky hard chinese rubber and I, personally have not seen any players use that combo; at least not in my own little nook and corner here.

Last edited: