Same handles? (Stiga-Yasaka)

says Serve, top, edge. Repeat.
May 2020
Read 1 reviews
I read on an old forum that stiga and yasaka use very similar straight and flare handles, and would like to ask if that's the case on dimensions of the penhold.

I have a stiga Azalea and I sold a few things to buy a new blade, cause the Azalea is heavy af. The yeo pen looks interesting but I have no idea how the handle compares to the stiga pen. Any input?

From what I get, all stiga pen handles are the same, and yasaka pen handles are all the same. Is yasaka slimmer, taller, thicker? I only know that people say it's comfortable.

Reactions: Lazer
May 2020
Read 1 reviews
Hello ! I have a Yasaka sweden extra and a Stiga Eternity master handle and I confirm you this is not the same at all ! Handle from Yasaka is more comfortable :)
How about the penholds? I also have a stiga intensity, azalea and clipper wood, all on fl, and find my yeo to be the best. But how about penhold? I have stiga penhold and want a smaller penhold handle, is yasaka smaller?

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
For cpen, Yasaka and DHS are closer, and Stiga has a bigger handle and I think they had a smaller handle called Penace.