Short Pips

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
There are many types of short pips (sponge = OX to sponge = 2+mm), pips arrangement more for spin or no spin, etc. This blade is a little slower and heavier than the Yinhe T11+ which I think may be similar. To make any recommendations we would need to know how you play. Maybe start with the Yinhe Uranus Pro medium sponge max thickness as a start, it plays like a not so spinny inverted rubber.

This user has no status.
I have been using Rakza PO(FH) for a month on Yasaka Ma Lin soft carbon(current paddle). I just like how Donic Waldner Dotec Carbon(RH)(use paddle for almost 7yrs). I like to play close to table hit ball on the rise(hit through ball). I have difficulty time with adjusting FH with current paddle. Please note, planning on using NP-8(SP) on the Donic paddle.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
I played the Rakza PO for a while (max thickness) and found it was too fast for me. I also tried the Nittaku Moristo SP but found that the Yinhe Uranus Pro medium sponge max thickness was the best for me. More control than Rakza PO. There are also more spinny short pips rubbers but I haven't tried them.